Chapter 1 - Meeting Gone Arwy

"Baal! The others are here for your Archon meeting!" You call, peeking into Baals bedroom.  She looks over at you, her hair not done yet. "I'm almost done, wait for me a moment," She says, turning back to the mirror to brush her hair. "The Tsaritsa hasnt arrived for it, yet again. I wonder what made her stop coming.." You wonder out loud.  "I am not sure what made her quit. Let's go, Y/N," Baal places her hand on your shoulder before continuing up the hall.  You follow behind her swiftly, holding your notebook to take notes and make documents of the meeting for Baal to review later on, and for you to study. You need to study them,  so you can take part in the meetings when Baal eventually retires and you, as her 'sucsessor', become the new archon.  You arrive at the meeting room, your Electro Vision feeling unusally heavy on your hip. You are one of the few Inazumans left who are trusted with a vision, but that is mostly because Baal likes you.

          You step into the meeting room behind Baal. Seeing all the Archons (minus The Cyro Archon) in one place is always amazing. They always look so cool to you, and you always wonder if you will look that cool when Baal retires. That won't be for a very long time though, so theres no need to worry about it now. "Hello, Baal," The Geo Archon Rex Lapis. God of Contracts, also known as Morax, rules over Liyue. Friend of Baal. You think, looking at him and nodding. Next to him, Anemo Archon Barbatos, God of Freedom, 'rules' over Mondstadt. You look at Barbatos and nod as well.  You nod at each archon respectfully before taking your seat in the corner near Baal, opening your notebook and flipping to an empty page. Your vison continues to feel unusally heavy. You make note of it in the back of your mind, but then the meeting begins.

          About thirty minutes into the meeting, a samurai guard barges into the room. "Shogun! The resistance! They've somehow gotten a lot stronger and are rallying citizens to fight with them! They are at the city gates, and we're trying to hold them off, but we wont be able to much longer!" He yelps out, seemingly out of breath. Baal rises from her chair, so fast she knocks it over. You jump up as well, running out behind her.