Chapter 12 - Ghosts

Morax gone for a a while, not forever though. BTW Y/N DOESNT HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM OR ANYTHING, NOBODY HAS SAID ANYTHING BIT THIS IS JUST IN CASE YOU THINK THAT LOL. They're just friends, Morax became like Y/N's dad after Ei's death.

          Morax had left yesterday. It was a few weeks after you became the Electro Archon, and you were better. You hadn't been seen anywhere but your room for the past few weeks however, and Narika informed you that the people were worried for their new shogun. So you decided to go out into the city, dressed in her clothes. Well, something similar to hers. It was a darker purple and the belt-like part was black, and it was much simpler in the design, especially on the sleeves. You wore your hair like hers as well, even though it wasn't as long as Ei's hair was. (If you are male it's more of a male style, and if you're enby  it can be whatever lol. I keep accidentally making it seem like you're female since my Y/N is female, sorry!)

          You slipped on your shoes and walked out of your bedroom towards the main hall. You looked at the stairs to the balcony, on your left. You had to look away or else you would cry. You hurried on, pushing the door open and walking outside. Geez, it was bright. So very bright. Well, it made sense you thought it was bright. You hadn't been outside in weeks. You walked out of Tenshukaku, towards the city. The statue loomed over it, casting a shadow. You walked into the streets, which were more empty than usual. 

          You immediately heard the sound of someone being forced to hand over their vision, off to the side. You walked towards the sound, and stopped behind the guards. "Ahem," You said, startling them and making them turn around. "What is going on here?" You asked, looking at them, fluffing your wings to make you look larger than you actually were. "S-shogun! We- we found someone with a vision and we're taking it- uh.." One of them said nervously. "It seems I forgot to revoke the vision hunt decree," You said, looking at them. The woman that had her vision taken was staring at you. "Give her vision back, and then go back to patrolling. Do not take any other visions, for now at least." You looked at them in the eyes as they gave the vision back to the woman. They then walked off hurriedly, looking back at you for a spilt second. 

          "Thank you so much, Shogun Y/N!" The woman said gratefully. "It's not a problem. If anyone ever tries to take your vision again, just give them this and they'll know your vision is protected by me until I get rid of the decree." You handed her a fan with a fancy electro symbol on it. She thanked you again and left.

          You didn't feel like walking around the city after that. Why? The decree reminded you of her. Everything reminded you of her. Everything, everything. The shops, the statue, the people. Everything. So you went back. You entered Tenshukaku and went back to your room.

          You sat down at your vanity, and then heard a noise behind you. You looked back, and didn't see anything. "What..?" You said, getting up and looking to see where the noise came from. There was a spot of.. what was that? It looked like.. blood, but it had.. something purple in it? Yes, it was definitely blood, laced with something purple. And it looked fresh, which was strange. You hadn't bled at all, and your blood was definitely not purple even if you had.

          You felt cold air appear behind you. Only behind you. You looked back, then at the floor. More blood? That wasn't there a second ago. Strange.. very strange. You felt the cold air again. More blood on the floor. "What is going on??" You said out loud, a little bit scared. More cold air, another spot of blood. You remembered something. Her. Her blood was purple.It was her. 

          "Ei..?" You asked quietly to the air. Cold air went by you and the  stopped in front of you. It was her. It was her! She was here! "It's you.. how are you here?.." You asked again, looking up at the air in front of you, where you think her face would be. The air moved, shifting like she was saying yes.