Chapter 2 -Fight at The Gates

You scramble to your troops quaters, quickly changing from formal wear to fight clothes. "My troop! The resistance is attacking! Get ready and get to the gates!" You shout at the training troop, grabbing your greatsword and strapping it to your back, before running outside and calling your toop to follow you quickly. You rush to the gates, your wings pulled tightly against you. When you arrived, the resistance was already retreating, but some were still fighting.  One of the resistance mebers saw you and glared at your vision. You readied your weapon to fight him. He whistled, and some of his allies came over, weapons drawn. The resistance wasn't retreating. They were tricking the Shoguns army to gain an adavnatge! The man and his allies charged at you, and you continuously knocked their spears out of the way. One of them stabbed near your head, but at the last second threw it down through your foot so hard, that it pireced straight through your boots to your skin, flesh, and to the ground. You could hear the cracking and tearing of your foots skin and bones, and as you slashed at him as blood poured out of the wound like a waterfall into a lake. You knocked his allies away, using your vison to electrocute them and any resistance member nearby. As you pulled the spear from your foot, you could hear the sliding of the blade against your blood-soaked flesh and boots. You yelled in pain as the spear came loose, ripping it out of your foot and then almost falling on the blood and rain soaked ground.

          Baal suddenly appeared next to you, she must have heard your yell. She cast a sheild around the both of you as more resistance members swarmed in. She pulled your boot off as you clutched your foot, whimpering and crying. She saw how bad it was, poked her head out of the sheild and yelled something furiously at your troop, then she grabbed your hand, lowered the sheild, and ran, almost dragging you behind. Resistance members began storming after you both, pushing through the army to chase the leader of their 'problems' and her beloved. She noticed you limping and stumbling, she she turned around quickly, picked  you up, and continued running. "Why didn't you just teleport us?!" You yelped, clutching the back of her shirt, trying to not fall. "I can't teleport two people at once, let alone two non-mortals!" She raised her hand and struck a resistance member with lighting. You were almost at the palace. If you could just get there..