Chapter 3 - Back To The Palace

The members of the resistance that had been chasing you suddenly surrounded you and Baal. She looked around frantically for an exit between then, but there were none. She then raised her hand like she was going to cast a sheild, but nothing happened except for a few sparks appearing on her hand. "DAMNIT!" She yelled. There was still blood coming from your foot, a lot of it too. It had soaked Baals and yours clothing as you ran, and it was still coming more and more. Then, the resistance members all fell. From behind them, Kujou Sara emerged along with a small squad from her troops. Baal nodded and thanked Sara, the ran inside to one of the rooms. Sara and her squad took guard outside the palace.

          Baal sat you on the bed, which you realized was hers. "Aren't I going to stain your bed with my- blood-?.." You asked her. "Hush." Baal walked over with water and a towel. She lifted your foot up and looked you in the eyes. "I need to clean this. It might hurt. Please try not to move or jerk your foot," She said, slowly putting the towel in the water , then towards your foot. You squeezed your eyes shut, gritting your teeth and turning your head away from your foot. You yelped as she began to clean the wound, but it wasn't that bad. "Done," She said, getting up and walking to a cabinet, pulling out some bandages.

          Your non-mortal flesh is self healing, but depeneding on the severity of the wound, it takes different amounts of time. It had already starting sealing itself on the inside, but because it went all the way through it would take a very long time for it to heal, and even after it did there would still probably be a scar.  Baal came over with the bandages She sat back down next to your foot and started to wrap the wound up carefully. "You know, Baal, you didn't have to do that," You said, "It would have healed on its own." Baal looked you in the eyes. "I know, but still, you probably would have passed out on the battlefield from the amount of blood you would have lost if i hadn't come at that moment," She said, cleaning up the extra bandages.  

          "I couldn't have died from that anyway. It would have healed before then. Thats.. how I am. I can only die from a blow that would kill someone instantly, like the heart or head or something," You continued arguing with her. "Hush. I know that, I just didn't want you to pass out on a battlefield," She said, looking at you like a disappointed mom or something like that. "Fine. You win," You sigh. You hope your troop is ok. You hope the army won and pushed the resistance back. Something tells you they didn't, but you sure hope so.