-SIX. Practice, practice, PRACTICE!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6

『Practice, practice, PRACTICE!

This is why I hate that weirdo.

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

    "NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT, how do you know ADAM, Kai?" Langa asked from beside the white haired male.

    "We first talked after a beef I had. It was somewhere that wasn't really populated, so not many people know about our conversation. He kept saying strange things like finding his 'Eve' and that he found the 'forbidden fruit'. After that... I saw the worst side of him in a video that Cherry showed me." Kaito explained with a grimace, "I stopped beefing that much after that and well, now I'm here."

    "We're here." Shadow interrumped their conversation. The five got out of the car and took their skates, eager to practice.

Miya told the three to stay still and to watch what he was going to do. Since he was trying to help Reki win, they did as he told them to. "He's not dropping speed?" Shadow gasped.

    "You can't make the turn!" But Miya did make it. With a trick.

    "You gotta learn this if you don't want him to pull away at the corner."

    "Seriously?" Shadow sweatdropped.

Langa, with sparks surrounding him, said, "That's a trick he used in the beef." And then the pair looked at Reki.

    "Okay, so it's a railslide, right? Watch this." He said irritated.

    "He's not gonna make it." Kaito said under his breath. And he was right, since the red head fell right into a bush.

    "Gotta put more spin on it." Miya said with a serious face.

    "Dammit! I'm trying again!" And he did. He did it so many times that Shadow ended up falling asleep.

    "Your upper body is plunging in too far. You have to be more aware of your balance." Miya said with a hand on his hip.

    "Shut up kid, one more time!" Reki yelled. "Wait, where's my board?"

    "I'll go and get it." Langa said. The three teenagers waited for Langa to return, but since he was taking quite a lot of time, they went to find him. "Heeey! Are you okay?"

    "What are you even doing, Langa?" Kaito sweatdropped.

    "You must be joking." Miya deadpaned. "You're trying ADAM'S trick, huh?" He asked, earning a quiet 'yeah' from Langa.

    "He doesn't really do stunts up hill. Argh! It's just gossip." Reki stated, waving a hand in the air. "Come on, let's hurry up and get back."

════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*════