-THIRTY-TWO. Kaito!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 32

CHAPTER 32

『Kaito!』

❝What the hell happened to him?!❞

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

    "SPRING INTERHIGH QUALIFIERS ARE IN THREE WEEKS, so I want you all well rested! Now go home and eat a nutritious meal."

    "OSU!" The volleyball players bowed to the coaches and went to the changing rooms.

Kaito changed quickly, eager to go home and finish some paperwork that was bugging him, "Kaito, we're going to the nearest 7 Eleven to buy something, wanna come?"

The white haired boy thought about it for a while. On one hand, he had to do his homework and his student's council work, but on the other, he also had to relax and spend some time with friends. A little distraction wouldn't hurt, right? He needed it after everything that had happened.

    "Sure." His teammates cheered, glad that he finally decided to come with them.

Minutes later, they were on their way to the shop. "Didn't coach say to eat something healthy?" Kaito asked out of the blue.

    "He said to eat something nutritious, and potato chips and Taiyaki have nutrients!" Yamamoto exclaimed, making many facepalm.

    "And this is why you're failing science." Kaito said, making Yamamoto blush and the others laugh.

Once they were in the store, Kaito walked towards the Onigiris and took two. He then walked up to the cashier and paid for the food. "It's 240 yen, s-sir." The female cashier stuttered, sneakily taking out her phone .

    "Here." He handed her a 500 yen coin and left without waiting for her to give him the change.

Some of Nekoma's volleyball players were already outside, eating their snacks with content faces and chatting, "What's wrong, Kaito?"

    "Nothing, it's just that the cashier made heart eyes at me." Kaito sighed, taking a seat next to Yaku and opening the Onigiri's wrapper, "I had to leave before she gave me my change or she would have asked for my number."

Yamamoto groaned, "Ugh, you're so lucky! And here I am, with no girl even looking in my direction!"

Kuroo snickered, "Maybe it's because your appareance. After all, no girl would want to date an intimidating dude like you."

     "Yeah, you're right. He scared Yachi-san to death." Kaito teased.

    "It was on accident!"

    "So now being an idiot is an accident?" Yaku asked him, causing the volleyball players, except Yamamoto and Kenma (who was immersed in his game), to laugh.