-TWENTY. The sun

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 20

『The sun

...Why is he so bright?

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

NEKOMA WAS PLAYING KARASUNO, AND KAITO was nearly dozzing off. It wasn't the enemies fault, it was his. He, of course, only had a two hours and a half of sleep.

He ended up staying longer at 'S' last night, and he completely regretted it now. He was thankful that he got no injury, but with the sleepiness he was feeling and the headache he had, Kaito was suffering quite a bit.

He tried to hide his discomfort from his teammates and friends, and it seemed to work. He, after all, was the perfect guy who never got sick nor injured himself, right?

After many matches, they finally got to rest thanks to the managers. The Shinzen parents' gave them watermelon, something everyone was grateful for.

Kaito picked one slice and sat down alone on the grass, looking at everyone else with a soft smile.

The white haired male wanted to sit down with one of his friends, but seeing them already talking to someone else made him not do it. Also, his headache would grow stronger if he were to talk with someone right now.

He saw Kuroo approach Karasuno's captain, Daichi Sawamura, and apologize for his last night's behavior with one of his teammates, Kei Tsukishima.

Break time was over and the volleyball players continued playing until late, Nekoma thankfully not having to do many penalties.

Right after they finished, Bokuto dragged Kaito with him to convince Tsukishima to join them that night with their extra training, "Hey skinny, do you wanna help us out with our spikes again today?"

    "I'm sorry, but I'm gonna pass." The blonde said, bowing his head to his two upperclassmen.

    "Are you sure...?" Kaito quietly asked, the blonde not being able to hear his words.

    "...Oh really? Hey Kuroo!"

    "Shut up!"

    "I haven't said anything yet!"

    "Bokuto-senpai calm down, you know that he's always like that!" Kaito patted Bokuto's back softly, making the other male halt in his movements.

    "...You're right."

In the end, Tsukishima ended up showing up to their spike practice, much to Kaito's surprise. Kuroo gave him some tips on how to block better, seeing as his blocking was trash.