-FIFTEEN. Kaito but in dog format

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15

Kaito but in dog format』

SO CUTE~!!

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

    "PASS IT TO meeee!!" Reki yelled at the dark haired boy, waving his arms in the air. However, the boy totally ignored the red head and passed the ball to Kaito.

Kaito set the ball to Reki. "Reki!" He yelled, and the red head spiked the ball towards Miya, who was getting in position to recieve it.

But Miya never recieved the ball, since he was thrown in the air by non other than Shadow, who was wearing some black and red trunks.

Shadow laughed at Miya, but his laugher soon turned into a yell when Reki came from behind him and made him fly. Literally.

There was even a rainbow. How magical.

Meanwhile, Langa was relaxing in his blue and white floaty. And then he got too hot and nearly drowned. 

    "Fan him harder! Fan him harder!" Kaito exclaimed worriedly, fanning Langa with one hand and the other patting his head. "Do you want an ice cream? Maybe some soda?"

    "An ice cream would be nice..." Langa responded, his face still red, not only because of the sun but also because his head was on a certain white haired guy's lap.

    "Okay, I'll go buy some ice cream. Do you three want something?" Kaito asked Reki, Miya and Shadow. They all nodded and requested more ice cream.

Kaito went to find a shop which sold ice cream and quickly found one. There wasn't many people in line, only about three or four, if you counted that one kid with his mother.

Minutes later, he was walking back towards his group of friends, several ice creams in his hands.

He was almost there, he could even hear Reki's loud laugher. Before he could approach them, something fluffy licked his legs.

He looked down to see a cute white dog, staring at him with its big cute eyes. Kaito immediately forgot about the ice creams and squatted down to pet the small dog.

    "You're so cute~!" He exclaimed, laughing when the dog licked his face. "Now, where is your owner? They must be worried..."

The dog, as if it understood his question perfectly, began running towards an specific location. Before Kaito ran with after him, he quickly gave the ice creams to one of his friends, who was running around with someone chasing after him and took off.

The dog was surprisingly fast, and Kaito had to put some effort to follow it.

When the dog finally stopped, Kaito noticed that they were in front of a box with a note. Kaito picked up the note and read it.