-SEVEN. Loosing

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

『Loosing』

Reki...

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

    "I'VE GOT TWO WEEKS for full recovery. But there's no brain damage!" Reki grinned. At that, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Glad it wasn't anything more... Hope you know you're lucky." Miya said, looking at the ground. "I'm so sorry Miya. I didn't mean to let you down"

    "Oh, I'm not surprised at all. I told you, no slime can beat the final boss." At that, Reki let out a grunt. "But whatever, at least it's not my fault that you looked like a fool out there."

    "What did ya say?"

    "He said you looked cool out there." Langa informed Reki, making Miya embarrased. "I didn't say anything like that!"

    "Ummm... You sure that's not what you said? Man, Japanese sure is difficult..." Langa said, which made Kaito chuckle quietly.

    "I hate to break up the catfight but... your boy here is next up against ADAM." Shadow said. "You got work to do."

    "I'm the worse... I should have never pulled you into this. I'm sorry."

    "Don't apologize Reki, it's not you fault." Langa said. At that moment, they noticed that Langa's hands started trembling. "You okay man?"

But they weren't trembling out of fear, Kaito noted.

════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*════

    "You seem sad, senpai. Is something wrong?" Lev asked, sitting down behind the white haired male.

    "It's nothing serious..." Kaito said, patting the taller's male head and looking out of the bus window.

    "...Are you sure?"

    "100% sure, Lev-kun." Kaito smiled to Lev, but the smile didn't reach his eyes.

Two days ago was ADAM's and Reki's race, and Kaito still couldn't get out of his head the horrifing sight of his red haired best friend laying on the floor with blood coming out of his head.

However, he didn't have time to think about those things. The Tokyo Prefectural Preliminaries finally started, and he needed to be at his best, mentally and physically.

Their first match was against Oga Daifu High, a school Kaito never heard of, but that wasn't going to make him underestimate them.

    "Nii-chan..." Kaito heard his little sister call.