Unplanned Events Part 2

*Click* *snap* "Aah! This is so amazing!!! I am still at awe as to how could I not have any idea about the existence of a beautiful place like this until Taehyung Hyung's grandma decided to send us here!" Jungkook was amazed as he kept taking endless snapshots of the ethereal surrounding, which forms the heart of the Purple Village, with his camera. "I knew that you would fall in love with this place. I come to this spot regularly!" said Jimin, while twirling around amidst of the huge trees that were showering leaves and flower petals upon the two of them. Jungkook subconsciously took a couple of candid photos of Jimin enjoying his time at his favourite regular spot. 'He is cute' Jungkook thought in his mind as Jimin flashed him a fond and affectionate smile from a distance, signalling to the said younger boy to join him.

Jungkook's smile almost faded away, when he saw Jimin dropping to the ground all of a sudden. "Jimin Ssii!! J-Jimin Ssii....what happened? Are you okay?" Jungkook at once ran to the said Omega and laid him on his lap. "Jungkook Ssii...I-I don't feel so good....please take me back to the servicing centre...," Jimin managed to speak lightly. They were now quite far away from the Bangtan Car Wash & Servicing Centre. Jungkook carried Jimin on his arms and walked towards the Highway, looking for a mode of transportation that would take the two of them to their destination.

The moment he spotted a mini truck, he waved at the driver, signalling him to stop the Vehicle. "Sir! Sir, please take us to the Car Wash Centre at the Mikrocosmos Village! My friend is suddenly unwell...I too don't feel that good..please take us there!" Jungkook pleaded and the driver asked them to hop up at the back. What Jungkook did not realise was that he said "Mikrocosmos Village".... The truck drove off to the Mikrocosmos Village and soon Jimin and Jungkook fell asleep on the mini truck.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung was feeling irritated as he was sitting alone outside and watching or rather keeping watch on Jin as he was the only one who was repairing Jungkook's car. RM did not return from the town yet. Suga was in heat and Jhope was looking after him. It was already afternoon now and Tae was feeling hungry. Also, Jungkook and Jimin did not return yet.

Jin could hear Taetae's stomach growling sounds and so, he paused for a while, went inside the house and came back with packets of potato chips and bars of chocolates. "Here! Have some. Your stomach is making some pretty amazing noises," Jin teased Taetae. Taetae's face at once became red like a tomato out of embarrassment. He had the strong urge to push the handsome Alpha away, but then his stomach gave up and he had to keep aside his pride and ate the stuffs that were being offered to him.

"How much longer will it take?" Tae asked Jin, while munching on a chocolate bar that the said WWH Alpha brought for him. "I am almost done here, but we need the parts that RM is bringing from the town, and after that, the car will be good to go again," replied Jin, while closing the engine door. "How long will it take for RM Ssii to come back?" Tae asked. "Another hour," replied Jin.

Tae now became restless. It was almost the sunset hour now and Jungkook and Jimin were still not back. Also, it would take another couple of hours for their car to get fully repaired as RM did not return with the required stuffs yet.

"Hey! Where are you rushing to??" Jin at once ran towards Taetae, who was walking away from the Car Wash Centre with long steps. "I am going to the meeting point of Purple Village and Mikrocosmos Village to collect the Star Flowers that my Grandma wants...I can't wait for Jungkookie any longer, it's almost the sunset hour now!" Tae replied and began walking again. "Wait! You can't go alone there! It's dangerous, you are in your pre heat. There are a number of Alphas lurking around there!" Jin stopped him again. "Oh, please! A pervert Alpha like you don't have to worry about me. I'll be completely fine by myself. Not all Alphas are like you, who's ready to take advantage of Omegas in heat everytime. Infact, for pervert Alphas like you, Omegas don't even have to be in their heat. The way you have been harassing me sexually since yesterday is enough proof of that. So, plz!" Tae pushed Jin and ran away from there.

"Ah! How can you be so naive!" Jin reacted after two whole minutes, as the Omega went alone. Jin could not concentrate in his work anymore. His mind was fighting a battle whether to wait or to go after Tae. And just then RM arrived at the Car Wash Centre with the stuffs.

"Ah! Thank God you came back! Suga is in heat and Hoba is busy with him. Tae went to the meeting point alone. Should we call Jimin and ask him about Jungkook Ssii?" Jin sounded a bit anxious. RM nodded a yes and decided to call Jimin up.
.
.
.
.
Jimin was still asleep beside Jungkook, who too fell asleep in the mini truck, but the sudden lack of motion (as the mini truck stopped) woke him up. The driver got down and came towards them. "Sir! It's the Car Servicing Centre at Mikrocosmos Village. You have reached your destination," the driver informed. "Mikrocosmos Village???? What? I said the Car Wash Centre at the Purple Village, didn't I?" Jungkook was shocked to hear that. "No, Sir! You asked me to take the two of you to the Car Wash Centre at the Mikrocosmos Village," replied the driver.

And at that very moment, Jimin released strong heat pheromones and began crying in pain. "Sir, it looks like your Omega is in heat," said the driver. J-Jimin Ssii!!!! Are you okay? W-what should I do!!!" Jungkook got nervous as the Omega in pain began hugging him desperately in front of the driver.

"H-how far is the Purple Village from here??" Jungkook managed to ask while trying to mend to the red-haired Omega in pain. "One and a half hour atleast. Coz it's the peak of the Mikrocosmos Village," replied the driver.

"Shit!! It would be dark by the time we return. That would be dangerous for Jimin Ssii....," Jungkook nervously ran his fingers over his head, trying to figure out what to do.

"You and your Omega can take a room in a nearby inn," the driver suggested before driving off from there.

Jungkook stood there with the Jimin-in-heat, piggy-backing the said Omega in heat, who was nuzzling him upon his scent gland near his nape from the back, almost turning the young Alpha on while doing it. And at that moment, Jimin's phone rang up.

...5)