Taejin & Jikook

A/N : So, here's the Final Chapter of this Fiction. Thank you for your reads, votes & comments ☺️ Please do let me know in the comment section, your thoughts on it and if you have enjoyed it💜 Borahae to all my cute readers☺️💜

[At the Nearest Police Station]

"I-I am scared....Jungkookie....," Taehyung cried as his heart was pounding wildly, thinking about what would happen to him and the pup that he was carrying in his womb, if something bad had happened to Jin as well as the other four members of their pack. "Taehyung Hyung! Please Calm Down! Trust me in this, coz I have faith in my intuitions. I have knotted Jimin Ssii. If something bad would have happened to him or his pack, I would have definitely felt that," Jungkook tried to calm Tae down with rational thinking. They entered into the Police Station.
.
.
.
.

"Sir! An Alpha and an Omega has come, and they are enquiring about the recent dacoity matter and the encounter by the Special Operation Force," informed a Sub-Inspector.

The Officer in Charge, Mr. Lee Hyun, gave a thought to it and replied "umm...alright, send them in".

"Hello, Sir!" the two of them greeted Lee Hyun. "Please sit down," Lee Hyun gestured softly while observing the anxiety evident in their faces. "Last Week when we were passing through the Purple Village, our car's engine got damaged and we came across the Bangtan Car Wash & Servicing Centre, and met two Alphas named RM & Jin, one Beta named Jhope and two Omegas named Suga & Jimin, who worked there. Why is there no sign of it now??? What has happened to it???" Jungkook asked desperately and Taehyung began to weep again.

"Tell me, why do I sense Jin Ssii & Jimin Ssii's scents in you two?" Lee Hyun (an Alpha) asked them.

Taehyung and Jungkook shared a glance and then replied. "I am Jin Ssii's mate. I am pregnant with his pup," said Taehyung, placing his hand upon his stomach. "And I am Jimin Ssii's Alpha," replied Jungkook.

"Hmm..now I get it. Well, you must have wondered as to why the Purple Village is so lonely, right?? One year ago, 70% of its population was killed by a group of dacoits and their homes were set on fire. Many innocent helpless Omegas of the Village were kidnapped and  raped by them. They were after the rare Purple Stones which are only found in the Purple Village's hills. No media covered any news regarding that coz they don't believe in the existence of such things called Purple Stones. So, a Special Operation Force consisting of Special Operation Officers, Mr. Kim Namjoon, Mr. Kim Seokjin, Mr. Jung Hoseok and Special Agents Mr. Min Yoongi & Park Jimin were appointed to carry out the mission. They disguised themselves as workers of a Car Wash & Servicing Centre for a few months to keep an eye on the dacoits as well as to protect the Villagers. They conducted their operation when it was the right time to strike, and went back to the Hybe City," informed Lee Hyun.

Taehyung and Jungkook could not believe their ears. They were too surprised to even react.

And just then their surprise got doubled when Kim Seokjin stood there at the door, panting heavily. Jung Hoseok joined him and stood beside him. "Taehyung Ssii- I-....*pant* *pant* I drove all the way from Hybe City...I felt your Emotional and physical vulnerability. It's dangerous for your health...for our Pup's health too, please calm down. I am ok. We are okay," Seokjin came forward and hugged his Omega and took in his scent desperately. "Jin Ssii...you know? About our pup?? Mine and yours-" Taehyung asked him in equal desperation, while rubbing his scent upon Seokjin's chest. "I knotted you, remember? And I am extremely sorry that I could not come to you before today, and had to hide things from you coz it was a secret mission that we had to carry out. There were some post mission legal formalities left that we had to mend to," replied Seokjin. They moaned and hugged each other and smashed their lips into each other's out of excitement. Hobi blushed and giggled. But for a pure gentleman like Lee Hyun, it was highly embarrassing to watch an Alpha and an Omega making out in his workplace like that. For him, it was equivalent to watching a Free Porn. His face became red with shock and embarrassment.