Turn of Events

Tae's vision got all blurry and the next thing he knew was that he fell upon a chair beside him and could hear his dad screaming "Taehyungah!"
.
.
.
.
He slowly opened his eyes and saw his grandma sitting beside him on one side of his bed and on the other side, his mom was there, looking anxious but happy. Jungkook's mom was standing behind his mom, keeping her hand upon his mom's shoulder. His Dad, Jungkook's Dad and Jungkook were standing at the opposite end, stealing glances at each other.

"Taehyungah! Thank God you are okay! You know, the doctor has just left from here. He told us not to worry about you. There's a good news! Taehyungah! You are pregnant! Congratulations to both of you! To us too! We are going to be grandparents!" Tae's mom sounded extremely excited. She at once hugged Jungkook's mom, who was standing behind her. "Now we shouldn't waste anymore time. The two of you are getting married in three days. We have a lot of work to do," said Jungkook's mom.

Tae was in complete shock. He covered his mouth with his hands out of reflex and tears rolled down from his eyes. He looked at Jungkook and could tell that he had already informed their dads about everything.

"W-what? I-I am-," Tae stuttered. "Yes, my child! You are pregnant. Your grandma is going to be a Great Grandma soon. Jungkookie is going to be your pup's dad soon," Tae's mom cupped his cheeks.

Jungkook felt eyes looking at him. "I-I just got a call to attend- I'll be back," saying this, Jungkook left from there to get some fresh air. Coz the whole situation got even more complex than it already was.

"Let him breathe now, he is still unwell," Tae's dad told his wife to give their son some space. "Yes, plz. I need to have a one on one talk with my grandson. Afterall it's the biggest decision of his life. Please send Jungkookie in. I need to talk to him too," said Tae's grandma, startling Tae, and their dads. Their dads shared a glance before leaving from the room with their wives.

"Who is he? What's his name?" Tae's grandma asked him all of a sudden, as soon as their parents left from the room. "W-who who?" Tae got confused and nervous. "The Alpha who mated with you in your heat. The one who is the father of your pup which is forming in your womb. What's his name?" she presented clearer questions this time, shocking Taehyung even more.

"Grandma h-how could you-?" Tae was in shock. "I can tell. Your grandma have experience of all these years that she lived. Tell me, who he is. What's his name? How did you two meet?" she asked softly.

Jungkook entered into the room and stood there silently as Tae gulped and continued. "J-Jin...his name is Jin....he works at the Bangtan Car Wash & servicing Centre, near the Highway at the Purple Village.....," Tae managed to reply.

"Our car had an engine failure on the highway. We came across the Bangtan Car Wash & Servicing Centre. Two Alphas named RM & Jin, one beta named Jhope and two Omegas named Suga & Jimin. They offered us to stay the night there as some parts were not available with them at that moment. To be honest, they looked too good to be working there...I mean...they had that well-off aura...they cooked meal for us and provided us shelter in the middle of the lonely village. We were about to return on the very next day. They were even almost done repairing our car. Jimin Ssii was guiding me when I went around to click photos of the absolutely stunning surroundings. And at that very moment, Jimin Ssii's heat begun and I carried him to a mini truck that was passing by. We ended up at the Mikrocosmos Village instead. Taehyung Hyung decided to go to the meeting point of the two villages alone to collect the Star flowers. Jin Ssii went there looking for him and saved him from the other Alphas. Then eventually the things happened as Jin Ssii's rut was triggered. On the other hand, we had no choice but to stay the night at the Mikrocosmos village. There were no room available in the other lodges there and thus, Jimin Ssii and I ended up at the peak of the Mikrocosmos Village where huts were available. I too experienced my rut.....with Jimin Ssii..that is...," Jungkook told her everything.
.
.
.
.
After one week, their moms too came to know everything when they kept asking Tae & Jungkook about the reason behind cancelling their marriage. Tae just could not hide the things from them anymore. All of them gathered in the living room to discuss about what they should do now.
"That Alpha just took advantage of my son's heat," Tae's mom cried. "That's not the case. They were predestined to meet and mate. Or else the star flowers wouldn't have shone in their presence," Tae's grandma defended Jin's actions. "Then what's going to happen now? He just left my son after using him. My son is pregnant with his pup now. Will he even accept him and their pup??? My son did not deserve to end up being an Alpha's rejected Omega," replied Tae's mom and her husband tried to console her. "I am ready to give a chance to Jin...to accept my son and their pup that Tae is bearing in his womb," said Tae's dad. Tae went ahead and hugged his dad lightly. "Yes, uncle. I'll take Taehyung Hyung to the Purple Village. I promise to keep him safe and to take care of him till we return. Besides, I too have some business to mend to over there..," said Jungkook. Tears of hope formed in Tae's big eyes as their parents finally agreed to give them a chance.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook sat with his mom alone and showed her the candid photos of Jimin that he clicked when the two of them were roaming around the Purple forest. "How Sweet he looks!" Jungkook blushed as his mom praised his Omega's looks. "Mom! I am worried about Jimin Ssii..I feel bad for coming back without even talking the things out with him...I don't want to run away like this after I have claimed an Omega," admitted Jungkook. His mom smiled fondly and gave him a supportive hug. "I want to meet him, Jungkookie. I'll be eagerly waiting for you to bring him to us," said Jungkook's  mom, to which he smiled his bunny smile.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung was affectionately sniffing on Jin's shirt that he managed to bring back with him. He was weeping silently and did not notice his grandma entering into his room. "Why is my little Taetae shedding tears?" Grandma asked him softly, running her hand over his soft hair. "Grandma....I am feeling mixed emotions right now...I am excited that I'll be able to meet him again tomorrow...but ..I am also nervous...what if...what if he turns me down...what if he refuses to accept me and our pup...," Tae wept. "Owwww! I am pretty sure his heart would melt upon seeing you and knowing that you are pregnant with his pup," his grandma's words brought a hopeful smile on his pretty face.
.
.
.
.
[Next Morning]

Jungkook and Taehyung drove off to the Purple Village again. They were nervous, excited but relieved. Much in contrast to how they were feeling when they were returning from the Purple Village a week ago. Coz now their families knew about the things that had happened and they even gave them a chance to convince Jin to accept Tae and their pup that he was carrying in his womb.

They reached the spot.....the spot where the Bangtan Car Wash & Servicing Centre was supposed to be.....they were pretty sure that it was the spot....but they were totally in shock when there was no sign of the Car Wash there....it was a barren land in front of them....

"W-wait! H-how is it not here! I-I am sure this is the exact spot, r-right? Taehyung Hyung??" Jungkook stuttered. Taehyung sat on the ground and began weeping. He got nervous. "What would we do now? Where are they? Where did they go?" Tae uttered nervously. Jungkook at once ran to their car and brought the water bottle for Tae to calm him down. He did not even have any of their phone numbers.

After about ten minutes, they saw a young man passing by, so, Jungkook ran towards him. "Mr...there used to be a Car Wash & Servicing Centre here. What has happened to it?" Jungkook asked him. "A Car Wash & Servicing Centre??? Ummmm.....I don't know....I am from another village actually. I came here to meet with my relatives who live in the purple Village to check up on them. A group of dacoits attacked the Village two days ago. They were running away with the rare Purple Stones that are only found in the Purple Village. They were shot on encounter by the Special Operation Force that was appointed for this mission. That's all I know," said the young man.

"H-how many of them were shot dead?" Jungkook asked about the dacoits. "All of them. All five of them," replied the young man.

Tae began panicking upon hearing that. "Taehyung Hyung!" Jungkook ran towards the panicking Omega. "Jungkookie- w-what if- they- J-Jin- the five of them-" Tae wept nervously. "Taehyung Hyung, please don't think negative. It's not good for your health and your pup's. Let's go to the nearest police station and enquire about the whole thing. You please don't worry," Jungkook tried to calm Tae down but he too was worried about Jimin and the others.

...11)