Needy

🔞🔞

"Taehyung Ssii! Are you okay?" Jin picked up the Omega in heat who was struggling on the ground. Tae at once wrapped his arms around Jin's neck and took in the Alpha's scent, in an attempt to relieve the burning sensation that he was feeling there down in his slick. "Gosh! Are you the same Taehyung Ssii who was accusing me of sexual assault just an hour ago?" Jin was amused to see Taetae's change in behaviour during heat.

Jin managed to carry Taetae in heat to the car on the highway. He placed Taetae on the backseat of the car very carefully. "Jin Ssii!! I am dying here! Please help me out! N-nest...prepare me a nest...," the Omega cried. Jin at once removed his jacket and gave it to Tae so that he could rest a bit more comfortably. It took a few seconds for Tae to remove his own white tee, and denim shorts in one go. Followed by his underwear. Jin's ears turned red as he watched the Omega in heat fingering himself and moaning sexily. Jin soon felt his bulge in his pants becoming bigger. He hissed and sat on the driver seat of the car and sighed heavily, trying not to look at the pretty Omega in heat doing "things" in the backseat. The moment Jin tried to see through the mirror what the Omega was doing, he almost got a heart attack when he saw a naked Taetae approaching him from the back with a pouty kiss. Jin was quick enough to stop him by turning and holding his hands.

"T-Taehyung Ssii...d-don't worry, I'll drive you back to the Car Wash Centre. You would feel better if you take rest there," Jin tried to speak some soothing words to the horny Omega, who was trying to touch Jin's bulge desperately, only to get stopped by the said Alpha's crooked fingers, intertwined with his long wet fingers. He allowed Tae to take his scent to calm him down for a while.

Jin tried to start the engine of the car but much to his shock, it did not start. "SHIT!" he cursed. It was pitch dark outside and no vehicle passed by the Highway since he arrived there. Also, there was now a beautiful Omega with him who needed great care...and....physical contact.

He looked back and saw the continuously moaning Taehyung rubbing his slick area with the jacket that he gave him. 'I brought Jungkook Ssii's car with me with a thought that his scent would help Taehyung Ssii to feel a bit relieved. It wasn't the best idea to give him my jacket. He is rubbing my scent all over his body' Jin thought in his mind as he kept watching the Omega in pain. 'Thank God, I managed to push a rut-suppressant injection before coming here...but the thing is.....how long will it work...' Jin was getting worried.

"T-Taehyung Ssii ..I-I am really sorry..it looks like we will have to spend the night in the car.... the car has again stopped functioning....but plz, don't worry, I'll take care of you," Jin told him. "Y-you...you aren't taking care of me at all!!!! Take off!! Take off your shirt!!!" horny Taetae demanded. Jin was hesitating to do so and thus, the horny Omega hurriedly unbuttoned Jin's shirt and rubbed his nose over it, taking in the Alpha's scent. "Taehyung Ssii...," Jin got worried.

"Please...I-I am dying here...I need your cock...p-please...," Taetae cried and begged. "Taehyung Ssii- listen, you are not thinking rationally right now- this might cause trouble for the both of us later on," Jin tried to make him understand.

"Then go and bring me some stuffs from the forest that would fit into my hole!" the Omega shouted at him. "I can't leave you here in this condition and go out?" Jin tried to explain himself. Jin then tried to contact some emergency helplines but it said "out of network coverage area".

"Please!!! Just go and bring me some cock-shaped stuffs if you can't help me out...I am dying here....I need proper mending...," Taetae kept crying out of frustration, as he continued fingering himself. His scent was driving Jin crazy and it was becoming very hard for him to have control over his senses. "I can't leave you here like this! What if the Alphas around here attack you again in my absence??" said Jin. "Why do you even care??? You don't have any intention of helping me out anyway!" Taetae shouted at him again, as his body was burning with sexual desire. Tae stopped talking and began moaning again. Even more needfully than before.

Jin's breathing got heavy as he felt a painful erection between his legs. 'Shit!...looks like the effect of the rut suppressant injection is fading away...' Jin feared the events that were about to follow...

"Taehyung Ssii.....alright, I'll help you out..," Jin spoke softly and got to the backseat of the car where the Omega was lying in pain. Taetae desperately ran his hands over Jin's clothed erection and began moaning huskily, watching the Alpha's alluring bare abs. Jin held Tae's legs and kept them on his wide shoulders, to get access to his slick. "T-take off your pants-," Taetae couldn't continue speaking as he began moaning when Jin suddenly entered two of his crooked fingers inside his hole. He continued pleasuring the Omega with his fingers till the time the Omega came, all over his well defined bare abs. Tae grabbed him by his neck and locked their lips into a lustfilled kiss. Jin just could not resist anymore and allowed the Omega in heat to do as he pleased. The two of them took in each other's scents and cuddled to sleep.
.
.
.
.
[At the peak of the Mikrocosmos Village]

Jungkook bought some roasted vegetables and meat that he could manage to get there at the moment on the Peak of the Mikrocosmos Village, in the middle of nowhere, for himself and Jimin.

He was returning to their Hut but then he got totally blown away by the view in front of him. It was like the starry night sky was within a tangible distance away from him. The beauty of the whole scenery could not just be expressed in words. "I-I should capture it with my camera...w-ow!" Jungkook took out his camera and began capturing the scenery with his camera in flash mode.

He almost had a heart attack when he felt someone's hand upon his shoulder. It was the old woman, the keeper of the huts. "Your Omega was in danger. I just saved him from a wild Alpha who was lurking around. He is in pain. You should be with him..what are you doing here.?" she lectured him in a cold monotonous voice. "I-I just went out to buy some food for him...and then this beautiful scenery in front of my eyes just got me stunned, so I was just admiring it," replied Jungkook. "So, you don't even know that during heat, the Omegas mostly lose their appetite. He needs you more than he needs food. You totally lack experience in this it seems," said the old woman. "Ok, but...it's quite dark inside coz there's no light in there but just a lamp. Whereas outside the Stars are providing abundant lights to the nature....," Jungkook tried to place an argument in his own defence for "showing irresponsiveness towards 'His Omega'"." Just remove the window's curtain and you would see wonders," she replied.

Jungkook tried to figure out what she meant, but then she again gestured to him to hurry up and go to Jimin.

He was now standing outside the door of the hut with his stuffs. He swallowed hard upon hearing Jimin's seductive moans. The Omega's scent was becoming stronger, and soon Jungkook dropped down upon his knees on the ground, the moment he entered into the hut.

Jungkook felt wild sensations taking over all of his senses. His groin area was becoming needy of the red haired Omega in front of him, who was masturbating himself, moaning his (Jungkook's) name. "Jungkook Ssii...I-I...please...," Jimin could not even complete his sentence and Jungkook took off all of his clothes and jumped on the Omega. Jungkook was in his rut and so, he wasn't completely in his senses. He too was needy now. He continued pounding into the Red haired Omega's hole like there's no tomorrow...He knotted him. ..they claimed each other and relieved each other's pain and lust. Once they got momentary relief, they came back to their senses. Jungkook began panicking thinking about the consequences as they had now already claimed each other. When he looked into Jimin's eyes, he found peace coz all he could see was affection for him. There were not any sign of fear or guilt in them.

Jungkook got up and pulled the curtain to one side. The starry night sky greeted the two of them with its beauty. He covered the both of them with a warm blanket and Jimin soon fell asleep.

"Appa...Eomma....Taehyung Hyung's Grandma... Taehyung Hyung....I don't know what just happened....," Jungkook's mind gave up and he too fell asleep.

...7)