Ten

Prefect duties really had been put on hold for Celeste rami would cover for her but he couldn't do to much fur her as he would get in bother he knew the situation she was in wasn't good and would normally get a friend to patrol with him instead so he was not alone, it was begging to grow unsafe around Hogwarts muggleborns going missing every second day and people leaving the school to be with family, people were dying and hurting and Celeste wished she could stop it but her side was chosen and there was no going back from it.

Celeste POV:
I finished prefect duties and decided to go for a smoke, a filthy habit it was but the cough inside mu longs was a realise of more than just smoke it was death and that's why I loved it so much, it would bring me closer to the edge of the end as everything must come to a stop one day soon or another, sat her legs dangling over the roof of the little flat roof of the school puffing out one cigarette after another, I flew the tiny bit of the fag left over the tower and towards the tumbling of the ground wishing it was only me,
There was explanation for how I felt like this
It was almost like I already was dead I not alone nor unhappy with where I was it was just me I was unhappy with I was disappointed with what I was making myself become, one day the children of my family tree would thank they had a great aunt like me to sacrifice my sanity for the ungrateful little brats my own brothers would produce.
I didn't want children
I didn't want the bother
I didn't want to frankly be even for insane.

The sanity of my own heart really had faded a long time ago just nobody knew that except myself, I was not a slut really I had never made love, I had lost my virginity to a cruel man with cruel ways but I hadn't made love even if I had sex I never thought I'd be capable of love again, I never really have loved anything properly you say you love the people your surrounded with but that was forced, just like a marriage in the Pureblood world.
I wish to get married, just for the sake of it
And for the cake but I didn't want the foolish love for a arranged marriage I wanted something real yet I didn't even know if that was an act with my brain at this point, everything is a lie even me I knew I was not my fathers daughter even with blood and half my siblings aren't either mother is a whole lot of a different breed when it comes to breeding to be frankly honest I think she thinks im a coward who doesn't notice, I stared out to the Sky watching as the only thing I knew never would leave me didn't glint I lay back on the cold of the floor and cast a heating charm onto my body so I could finally enjoy myself for once.

Black

"Morning sleepy head" said Cora who had brought me breakfast and lunch?
"You slept for 12 hours" she laughed and I nodded rubbing my eyes,
"I don't remember walking back" I  went a little peaky
"Regulus brought you back and no matter how much you hate him for it, he could of  left out in the snow"
I hummed
"And it will make him fall harder for you" she smirked and I giggled with her,
"I'll ignore him for it" I stated and she laughed as she walked over to her cupboard.
"There's a party tonight as it's a Saturday and everyone knows it will be hell next week so we're having a two day party in the ror" she told me and I sat up,
"What and that's hot" I pointed to the dress she looked like she was going to wear and she squealed
"Eat up don't want you to be a lightweight tonight"

I ate my brunch before looking into my wardrobe and picking out a petite dress my mother had brought back from her travels, it first was long before I got it tailored by Coras grandmother her promising not to tell mine.

Red flattered my skin tone and made my face glow without makeup, yes again predictable prejudice colour but who gives a fuck.