Fourteen

- sorry for slow updates was on holiday then got my vax and been ill :) -

"Yes you have indeed left me speechless" he smirked as the fragile girl woke up , Celeste smiled lightly and even tho her smile was light it was still pure and the only happiness she had been feeling in weeks.

She stiffened slightly and scratched her arm threw her jumper looking around her as slow as she could.

"What?" Regulus questioned with raised brows, "I- I need to go" she stuttered and got up as quick as she could before running to her dorm, taking her jumper off to look at what she had been scratching, nothing on her arms were healed as she liked to see her arms full of colour and not just pale when the cuts from the blades healed into the thing line she had drew a few nights before, no Celeste really liked it different from that she loved the feeling of seeing her blood pour out and then take hours to stop,

The girl was like a vampire witch, no she didn't drink her blood but she could taste the feeling of it at the back of her throat everytime she looked down to her arms, stomach, wrist  and even her back she looked like a tiger, the stripped tiger is what she had been calling herself lately.

There was a banging on her dorm door and she pretended not to here it, regulus walked in not caring and dropped at the site before him.
Celeste's room didn't look like it had been cleaned in years, there was no specific smell other than death which was calling her, there was broken blades and glass everywhere most bloodstained to the core.

"What's going on Celeste"
She walked over to her drawer and pulled out a small tin named 'coras magic cream' and placed it on her fresh cuts hissing lightly.
He walked over and took a closer look.
"Merlin Celeste" he did a quick bandage charm.
Celeste was left shocked not seeing her stripped of colour, she slowly looked up and glared at regulus.
"What are you doing here anyway!" She shouted hard. He scoffed hard.
"Keeping you alive" he stated
"What if I don't want to be get lost regulus"
"No Celeste you have a job in this world and you can't push me away even if you try hard but you never will be able to I'll always be here", her heart fluttered at his words but it stopped she had to know one thing.

"Who killed Coralline regulus" she stared at him, he looked confused almost like he felt guilty for something
"If I knew I'd tell you Celeste"
"Was it someone in your house"
"I would know Celeste so it wasn't"
"I want to find out" he nodded at her words
"So do I"

"And so it was settled Celeste and Reggie bear will find out who this bastard is and make cells happy again!" He said like he was in a story book making Celeste let out a tiny laugh.
"It's snowing aye"
"It's finally winter" regulus sighed.

The two stared out watching the snow hit the ground threw the big yellow glass stained window.

Maybe it would get better

———
sorry for shit chapters in all my other books they can be up to 2500 words long but I'm struggling my dyslexia is getting really bad and I'm having to go over things and going over words is tuff ngl as I canni read or spell 😂 that's why there is so many spelling mistakes in the chapters :)