Sixteen

Celeste sat in her room with nothing to do her bed seemed cold and no longer comfy and the fire let of no warmth, yes it was winter but this was a completely different type of coldness it was cruel and wicked.

celstes mother's made knocked lightly on celstes door before peeking threw and telling her to come down stairs, she thanked the servant with a smile and headed down.

"Darling"
"Yes mother"
"We've been invited to a dinner party tomorrow night would you join"

Celeste took a pause, she knew she couldn't say no she had to say yes maybe the dark lord would be there?..

"Of course i would mother any theme"
"No just wear a pretty dress to bring out your eyes"
Her mothered walked away to god knows we're she looked around the house had changed slightly and not just the cold.
It was darker in colour and the once white marble was now a midnight black, really it made Celeste shiver slightly.

A baby started to whale in the distance and Celeste herd her mothers yawn threw the echoed halls.

Celeste had also hoped a little that she would speak to some of her siblings try and talk a little to them would be nice wouldn't it.

She walked past the hall of children's doors and into her own, she added more wood to her fire and looked at her closet, it was wide open and dresses were held high. She picked out a simple black dress not to showy yet elegant.

There was a tap on her window.
Pidwidgeon regulus' brothers owl sat on her balcony with a letter in his mouth, she picked out a treat from her Hogwarts case that she hadn't unpacked yet and took the letter before feeding the owl.

The letter was addressed to herself with regulus making his handwriting extra fancy.

' hell my dear cell bell,
How's life any new siblings or husbands, mums been talking about marriage with me but I'm trying to ignore it, i don't want to get married definitely not right now but I was wondering too she mentioned a ball was happening tomorrow or today whenever pig gets to your household, anyway short story are you going if so I'm going all fancy and wearing all BLACK suit so wear black to match me

Lots of love cya soon
RAB '

She smiled at the letter, oh fuck she smiled.
So that was it she wrote back saying she would be there and would wear black just for him before sending pig off not before giving him another treat.

Maybe this holiday wouldn't be so bad if this was the start of it.

The next day Celestes mother was running about frantic not the usual Celeste was ready to leave all prepared, she had a fur shall with a heating spell wrapped round her. Her make up was light a slight dark eye with some mascara and red lipstick, and even though celstes arms had began to heal she used a hide away and makeup spell just incase.

Celeste was excited to see regulus maybe he'd introduce her to his horrid mother and father how fun that would be.

Her mother joined her before taking Celestes hand and appertaining the two to a beautiful white manor, as they walked in the colour changed from white to straight black like her own home, times had changed.

"I'm going to go speak to some people off you pop ok your own" her mother smiled to celstes delight that was.

-regulus POV-
I wasn't sure if I looked terrible I felt it, time at home had been ruff mother and father were begging me to marry before the end of school and wanted me to join the death eaters too, all the light had left the home since Sirius had left and since I hadn't seen Celeste too.

Mum called me down so we could leave, this must of been a big party as mum and dad don't normally go to them aswell.
I hoped the dark lord won't be hear either the man sends me chills and he will try to pursued me to join his "cult" of Purebloods, I knew eventually I would have to join but for now I had to do is wait.

Life was going to be difficult this December month in probably 10 times worse in the next year.

Mother, father and I Took flu powder to the party I just quite disgusting, I hate the powder gets everywhere it's not fun either.

As we stepped into the party I really did wonder
where Celeste would be she be okay how was she feeling how was her mother.  actually okay  I missed her so much and it had been a day or two.

I took me awhile and a few family introductions before I spotted Celeste her beautiful hair running down her back her dress fitting our perfect curves and her dimples hanging off a fake smile, that fake smile soon changed when she saw me and walked over to me, I excuse myself from mother and father and went over to talk to her.

"M'lady"
"Oh why hello there sir" she smirked with a smile
Music began to play softly growing a little louder.
"May I have this dance" she nodded as I held out my hand for her to take.
We stepped onto the dance floor Both looking into each other's eyes and swaying to the music like something out a movie, book or fairy tale.
This was the life, well this was the life I wished I had and would like to live forever.

I wished the moment would last forever, there was no lust or eagerness I'm our eyes there was something else, something I could explain and didn't know the feeling of it didn't make sense to me what the feeling was.  I had felt this feeling before but never like this.

"I'm quite warm would you like a walk outside reg" Celeste snapped me out my locking gaze and I coughed, "em yes of course"
We walked out to a garden it had a massive maze in the middle of it and Celeste started to run quickly,
"Come on reggie" she screamed and I laughed trying to catch her up.

She was quick I'll give her that and she looked so beautiful running like nothing I had seen before.

I eventually caught her dropping her onto her elbows  me straddled over her breathing heavy, the heat of ours bodies were bouncing of each other and it wasn't until I blinked I realise the position I was in.
"I'm so sorry Celeste I-"
She stopped me
"Regulus it's okay" she smiled sweetly
"No no I mean it I'm sor-" I didn't get the rest of my words out before she planted a soft kiss on my bottom lip, I bent down slightly more so she could reach all of my lips and began to kiss her slightly more harder. She liked it and I could tell.

She pulled away making sure she didn't get herself to far and I loved that, I loved how she took control and respected herself not me or anything else that she was letting herself begin to respect her own ways.
"Thank you for that reggie" she pecked my cheek and I helped her up.

"Care for a dance" she smirked wrapping her arms tightly around me fast in the middle of this green lush.
"I do" I laughed her joining in with me.

"Yes regulus I know this is the life I want to live too" I smiled down at her kissing her forehead.
"Only if I get to live it with you" I hugged her tightly running round making her giggle more.

Celeste and regulus made there way back to the party and what had felt like forever was only a short period of time but they did come back for the main event to both there dislikes, the dark lord himself wanted to speak to the youngsters and all they had together was time now.

-
Please leave a like or a comment it really helps thank you so much.