FINAL CHAPTER

Oh my wow how long it has been guys, sorry lol. I wrote a shity ending as I had left the book for ages so thought I'd do a wee additional chapter :))).. short but sweet

——
Celeste and regulus sat on the balcony of their small home, enjoy everything. They were together what else was there not to be happy about. But there was one thing that played in the back of Celeste's brain.. she wondered if she was a coward for leaving and not helping with the war even more. Regulus could see something was up and looked at his beautiful wife as she nervously tapped her foot.

"My darling what's wrong talk to me" regulus spoke, Celeste was going to choose to ignore him but thought Ill of that idea.
"I'm just thinking about what I could of done if I hadn't left" she sighed.
Regulus took a pause before grabbing her hand.
"Celeste nothing more could be done we are all here for a reason some of us later than others but we all go to places and do things for a reason, god Merlin there is someone up there choosing our fate and if this is where you were meant to be then this is it not everyone's fate lies on the battle field but rather more than in the brain, you did enough don't let yourself tell you different"
she smiled at him before kissing his hand.
"Thank you reg"

"Je t'aime pour toujours" he spoke and she nodded to him before saying it back.
"This place is beautiful" he said
"Not as beautiful as you" Celeste giggles and cringed at herself making reg roll his eyes.

This is what love felt like, being able to enjoy what they had without feeling the need for more, they had everything they could want. Each other and cele but still all the wnated and needed was each other.

"Reg I have to tell you something"
He hummed in response
"I'm pregnant"
Regs eyes light up with joy he did nothing but hug her for a good couple minutes striaght before kissing her belly.

"I cannot wait for cele to have a new brother or sister" he smiled before kissing Celeste's head.

"Comn let's head to bed" he grabbed her hand and they hurried to their bedroom.