Sequel is Up!!!

Ayee!! i couldn't wait you guys and while I said i wasn't releasing the seqeul until six o'clock I got anxious and pulled the plug. I hope you guys like it!!

The winner of the cover contest is @LeanShawty . She's #TeamDrizzy too ya'll and ya'll know how I feel about my baby Aubrey. I love him and anyone who loves him as well is already cool with me.

But I'm sure everyone who submitted a cover will be getting a shine cause I'm probably gonna be switching them up eventually to show all the show you deserve. All partcipants should definitely let me know if you want a promo for a book or something and I'll do it.

The description is below:

They say love is a hell of an addiction. More powerful than any drug, more dangerous than any force hatred is capable of. 

Love makes you blind, intoxicated and worse than anything else unbalanced beyond measure. Love is titling off the edge of a cliff, closed eyed and weight unleveled and blindly trusting your partner to save you every time without a flinch or second thought.

Love is the connection, the rope that lies in your partners hand and keeps you from falling.. too deep or too far from beyond their reach.

Love is the intimacy of knowing when to say when.. when to give up… when the rope has been pulled too many times, weakened far over repairing.

Love is also the act of never letting go so once your partner pulls one last time, the rope strings apart and continues falling, you fall unapologetically right behind them.

---

Chance and Devyn’s love wasn’t unexpected and neither was chaos that followed. Nothing in their lives has ever been expected yet now they strive to change that on a mission to vindicate or terminate any dangers or unknowns of their pasts.

This is life or death for them, failure isn’t an option.

Demons from the past emerge, secrets began to unravel, lies are told, heads will roll, loyalties and promises will be broken, and the worst of their nightmares come true.

No one said it would ever be easy.

Welcome to The Fighter’s Club: Survival of the Fittest.