Chapter 2 ◇◇ Baby I'm far from a good girl

Devyn's POV

As promised Dani dragged me downstairs with her, eventually she had to make her rounds making sure everything was cool and I ended up settled at the bar. Nursing a couple shots of some peach Ciroc. I could handle it though, I'm no light weight.

"My eyes gotta be deceiving me, I know Ms.Anti-social ain't down here with us niggas." A familiar irritating voice came from behind me and at the same time two hands came around to my sides tickling me.

"Stop Dre, ya dumb ass." I smacked his hands away after I stopped my laughing fit. This nigga always tryna tickle a bish.

"I had to make sure it was you godmama. You don't be fucking wit us down hea" he laughed while leaning up against the bar.

All in all Dre was cool except the nigga couldn't keep his dick in his pants which why him and Dani aren't together. He does take care of Jace tho, he actually was a good dad and Jace looked up to him like son should do a father. Through everything, Dre was going to make sure Dani and Jace were good and you won't hear anyone dogging Dani out around him unless they wanna get shot or a couple bones broke. Like me tho, Dani has to have her own and won't rely on anyone.

"Ah shit I'm rude af. Dev this my nigga Chance. Chance, this Dev. She like a mean ass little sister with ha wanna be thug ass." He laughed and I finally acknowledged the presence of the nigga he introduced me to.

Out of instinct I went to reach out my hand for a handshake but once my eyes were placed on the nigga. My friendly face was turned into a mug and my hand was placed right by my side.

This was the nigga from earlier.

"We already met. Sup, baby girl? Small world huh?" he nodded in my direction and gave me the same crooked smile from earlier.

"What I miss? How ya'll know each other?" Dre asked looking between the two of us.

"Nothing much, I just ran into a nigga who thinks he runs the world earlier." I turned up my lips into a frown.

"That's pose to be an insult, baby. You can do better, love." He winked and lit a cigar. Does he just carry cigars around in his pocket? What kinda nigga is he?

"I met her at the sushi joint on the boulevard. She was slippin', I made sure she knew tho." He spoke after he took a pull and blew out the smoke.

"Word? You slippin' Dev? You need big bro to show how to handle shit. It's cool I gotcha" Dre laughed clearly amused by this light bright ass nigga.

"Baby boy let's go outside, I'll show you how much I'm slippin''"

"Who you threatening now, Dev?" Dani eased her way into my conversation and placed herself between me and Dre.

"Look who has washed his way into town? How you doing, Chance?" Dani engulfed him into a big hug.

"I'm livin' good, Dani. Not complaining. How you doing?" he smiled and released her.

"Workin', the hustla never stops. Of course you know. I like how you in town and didn't give me the heads up tho, I was thinking some new high rollers in town but to my surprise it's only you"

"I guess you don't see me huh?" Dre spoke with his head tilted to the side.

"Nah, I see you daddy. I'm just choosing to ignore you." She smirked and walked off.

"Don't be like that Dani, you know you love me." Dre yelled as he was hot on her tail.

"You so close and cool with my peeps why I ain't never seen or heard of you before?" I asked seeing as we were just stranded by our friends.