Chapter 23 ◇◇ My Love, My Duty: Part 1

Chapter 23- My Love, My Duty: Part 1

"So many of us early on in life lock up our hearts and throw away the key knowing or better yet thinking the damage that has been dealt to us is unfixable and we'll never feel worthy of what is perceived as most sought after illusion in life, love. While though love is thought of as only an illusion of dreams and hopefulness hidden deep in the mysteries of our hearts, it will always be real when you look into your soul mates eyes and see life as it was, is and what eternity has the potential to be because though most think love only lies inside of your heart when it's really real... it's etched and deeply engraved into the core of your spirit."

Dev's POV

His hand slowly found its way intertwined with mine ... his touch practically needing a reaction of affection from me but I wouldn't give it. I kept my eyes trained ahead of me glancing through my aviator shades staring at nothing in particular but making sure to keep my focus away from him.

"So we gone play this game?" I didn't need to look at him to know he was smiling mockingly at my attitude but he knows he deserves it.

"Angel" he whispered softly as he leaned closer,his minty breath fanning over the side of my face making the tiny hairs on the back of my neck stand up and euphoric shivers run down the length of my spine.

"Bebé .. cariño .. Sé que me escuchas (Baby.. sweetheart.. I know you hear me)" slowly but surely his fingertips lightly began to run over my neck as his lips hovered on the spot where my neck and collarbone met internally making me blink my eyes shut to kept from moving or moaning out loud.

"Ángel, te necesito. (Angel, I need you.)" he paused roughly kissing my neck awhile dipping his tongue out to soothe the flesh he just ravished surely leaving a mark.. his mark "Para. Hable. Para. Me (To. Talk. To. Me)" with each broken word my breathing got rougher and harder as his tongue flicked out across a new patch of skin blowing on it followed by the light and beautiful stimulating combination of delicate yet rapid movements of sucking of the skin into his mouth nipping at the flesh before releasing it and moving on to the next.

He continued his movements all down the length of my neck exposed to him even going as far as trailing down towards the sternum of my chest and on top  of my breasts.

All that could be heard inside of the car were the heavy sounds of my labored breathing as it got harder and harder to control my actions.

His teasing continued making a blissful need grow in the pit of my stomach and a nagging ache began to throb between my thighs getting worse and worse as the sleekness of my walls and the need for more poured out of me and onto my panties.

"Hmmm .. papi please" involuntarily my moans slipped out without my acknowledgment until I felt him stop as his lips turned up into a smirk against my skin.

"Say what  you need and papi it will give it to you. All you gotta do is ask mami?" he leaned down pressing his lips against mine heatedly making all thoughts of why I was angry in the first place leave my mind as his tongue slipped inside my mouth vigorously dancing with my own letting me know that it was no contest , he was the boss whether I liked it or not.

"Chance... I need you."

----

Narrator's POV ( argument back at the house)

"Are you f*cking stupid or just dumb?" Devyn screamed out in disbelief as Chace disregarded her presence as he sat on the edge of their bed sliding on a white tee refusing to look over at her.