part 5

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not." ― André Gide, Autumn Leaves

Nash's POV

I walked to the beach and found a spot to lay my towel. It was getting really hot after a while so I went to go get ice cream. There was only one girl in line. She had brown ombré hair and was wearing a SnapBack. I listened to what she was saying to the guy running the stand.

"Hold on I know I have 80 cents somewhere!" She said, frantically searching her purse.

"Come on, I don't have all day." The guy wined. I grabbed a dollar and careful pushed her aside. I handed him the dollar.

"Keep the change *** ." I smiled and he put the dollar in his pocket.

"Thanks." The girl smiled, grabbing her ice cream. "I would pay you back but I kinda ran out of money."

"You don't have too, it's fine." I smiled and we started to walk. "So what's your name?"

"Audrianna, but you can call me Audri." She smiled.

"I'm Nash." I say.

"Your name sounds familiar." She says.

"Yea, I'm kinda famous." I laugh. Her phone rings and she picks it up.

"Hello? Yes. Okay. I'll be there soon. Bye." She says. "I'm so sorry but I have to go."

"It's okay, can I get your number?" I ask and she nods, handing me her phone. I type in my number and save it.

"I'll text you!" She says, running off.

Wow.

Sophie's POV

The dean pushed through the crowd and started to yell at everyone.

"Everyone get back!" She yelled and everyone took a few steps back.

"What's going on here?" She asked, looking at Cam.

"Uh." Is all he could say.

"Are you famous or something?" She asked and he nodded. "Well, that will NOT be aloud. Please leave the premises and you will NOT be able to attend this school."

"What?" He asked shocked.

"You heard me." She said and walked away. I ran to Cam and hugged him.

"I am so sorry Cam." I said. He just stood there, frozen.

"Lily, a little help?" I say and she comes over and we drag him to the car. Once he is inside, I say goodbye to Lily and get her number.

"I will see you in two months!" She says. It's still summer so school starts in two months.

"Okay." I laugh and get into the car. Cam is still frozen. I take out my phone and call Nash.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Hey, it's Sophie-" I start but he cuts me off.

"I just meet the hottest girl ever! I even got her number! Her name is Audri-" He says but I stop him.

"NASH! The dean kicked Cameron out of UCLA!" I scream.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because he's famous!" I say.

"That's so stupid! Who does that?" He screams angrily.

"The idiotic dean, that's who. I'm brining him to the apartment, you know what to bring." I say, knowing he will get all of Cam's favorite foods.

"Yup, bye." He says.

"Bye."

I start the car and pull out of the lot. I drive to the apartment and lead Cam inside. He still has the same shocked expression. Nash opens the door and we sit him on the couch.

"Cam, buddy. You okay?" Nash asks.

_______________________

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I'm sick and I had a lot of studying to do. I messed up my tests today and my parents are going to kill me, so I might not post for awhile sorry.

Btw Audrianna is based off of another contest winner! Follow her on Instagram at @omgitsaudri !!