part 10

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..." he murmured. I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word. "What a stupid lamb," I sighed. "What a sick, masochistic lion." ― Stephenie Meyer, Twilight

Sophie's POV

"Yea, have you ever heard of Magcon?" I ask.

"Umm I think so." He presses his lips together as he thinks.

"Well my boyfriend and cousin are part of it. There names are Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier."

"Ohhh I've heard those names!" He shouts causing people to look over at us.

"I'm sure you have." I say getting up. "I got to get to class bye."

"Wait!" He yells and I turn back to him. "Can I get your number... So we can keep in touch?"

"Uh..." This guy creeped me out but I didn't want to be anymore rude then I've already been. "Sure," I sigh and type my number into his phone. I walk to class and take a seat next to Lily.

Cameron's POV

"Uh, Nash Grier?" The lady asks. Nash stands up and starts to walk into the audition room.

"Good luck man." I say as he walks past me.

While Nash is auditioning, I start to get a little nervous. Nash walks out and the lady calls my name.

"It's not that bad." Nash says and I nod, walking into the room.

I place my headshot and resumé in front of one of the people and stand back on the x I was supposed to stand on.

"Hello Cameron." One smiles. "Can you please do scene 15." I nod and clear my throat.

"Did you honestly believe that I did that?" I try to sound as harsh as possible. The person who reads the other part says their line.

"Uh, yes!" She exclaims and I start my next line.

"I'm not the kind of person to willingly hurt another person. I didn't do it I swear!" I throw my hands up.

We act out the whole scene and at the end one of the people speak up.

"Mr. Dallas, I know this is a weird question but can you take off your shirt?" She says and I look at her confused.

"It's just because there are shirtless scenes and we need to make it appealing to the audence." She says and I nod, taking of my shirt. They write stuff down and then hand me a card.

"We will call you if your right for the part." She smiles and I put my shirt back on, walking out of the room.

"Did you do good?" Nash asks as we walk out of the building.

"I think so. Did they ask you to take off your shirt?" I laugh.

"Haha, yes. I think I did well. I hope at least one of us gets a part." He says.

_________________________

OMG I am sooo sorry I didn't post at all!! I am having a major writers block, please forgive me!