part 40

"I guess that's just part of loving people: You have to give things up. Sometimes you even have to give them up." ― Lauren Oliver, Delirium

Cameron's POV

After the meet and greet we all went to get dinner. When we got our booth, I sat down next to Sophie and Nash.

"I want to tell you guys something." Shawn says and we all look at him.

"What is it babe?" His girlfriend asks.

"I want to say that I'm making an album!" He smiles and everyone cheers.

"That's amazing!" Sophie shrieks.

"Yea that's so great!" Everyone else says similar congratulations.

When we finish eating, we go back to our hotel. While Sophie's in the bathroom changing, I look through my phone. Many of my friends are getting married and it makes me want to ask Sophie even more than ever. I'm 22 and she's 21 so we're at a good age, but I don't know... With all the stuff that happened lately. She comes out, dressed in her PJ's and sits down next to me.

"What are you thinking about?" She asks, her face is full of concern.

"Nothing." I assure her.

"I wanted to tell you something." She looks down at her hands.

"What? You can tell me anything." I grab her hands and she look at me.

"I heard something... weird yesterday when I went to practice with Shawn." She sighs.

"Like what?" I ask.

"Before I went into the room, I heard a girl in there with him." She says.

"Jayden?" I ask confused.

"No some other girl. Shawn told her not to tell Jayden anything or she will kill him or something. Then she said don't worry no one will know." Sophie says with worry.

"Do you think he's cheating on Jayden?" I gasp.

"I don't know, it doesn't seem like something he would do. He really loves Jayden." She says.

"You're right." I agree with her.

"I don't want to get involved but I'm worried." She runs her fingers through her hair.

"Let's just forget about it okay, I don't want you to stress over something that isn't your business." I hug her.

"Okay, let's go to bed." She says. I smile when she lays down in my bed and I plop down next to her. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her temple.

"Goodnight, I love you." I whisper, but she's already fast asleep.

Sophie's POV

In the morning, we pack our suitcases quickly and we are all escorted to the airport for our flight. We are going to Georgia today and I'm so ready to leave Nebraska. When we board, a few people as for our autographs and pictures. We all give them what they want and then go to our seats. I sit next to Cam and end up reading a book the whole flight.

When we got to the hotel I decide to do my online school. I'm almost done with college and I can't wait to get my dream job. I know a teacher sounds like a really easy job, but it's not that simple. Also, I'm famous so I might have parents who are fans. I hope everything goes well in my future, but for right now, I'm waiting for what will happen next...

_________________________

I can't believe #fiveyearsofonedirection is tomorrow omg!!!