part 50

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Cameron's POV

I am so happy she said yes! I watch as everyone crowds around her, admiring the ring I just gave her. Nash walks over to me and pats me on the back.

"Congrats man!" He yells.

"Thanks." I smile. Soon the chaos calms down and I'm able to get to Sophie.

"I can't believe we're engaged." She laughs and I pull her into a hug.

"I know, it feels weird." I say.

"Why's that?" She lets out a breath.

"I didn't know I could love you anymore than I already did." I say, making her smile.

The next day

Sophie's POV

The next morning I woke up and looked over at my fiancé. It feels so weird calling him that, but I love it. I'm glad our friends are here and that they got to see the proposal. I go into the kitchen and find a few of our friends sleeping on the floor. I make a big breakfast and they soon start to wake up.

"Food's ready!" I shout, watching them all stand up and run to the table. They eat like animals and I roll my eyes.

I go back upstairs to wake Cam, but I see he's already up. When he sees me, he pulls me down into the bed with him and then attacks my face with kisses.

"Cam stop!" I say in between laughs.

"Okay! Breakfast smells good." He smiles.

"Better get down there before its all gone." I laugh as he jumps out of bed and runs downstairs. I hear him yell at everyone to give him some food.

I shake my head and quickly get dressed. Once I'm finished I check my phone. There are many videos of the proposals that were sent to me. I save them to my camera roll and upload some to Instagram and Twitter. I captioned them:

@.Sophiethefirst: Best day of my life😊💍

I go back downstairs and clean the kitchen after everyone eats. Once I'm done, our friends have to leave to catch their flights back home. The ones who weren't sleeping over live in California so they're already home.

"We should call my parents to tell them everything." Nash suggests and I call Aunt Elizabeth.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Hey Aunt Elizabeth, just calling to say I'm engaged!" I smile as she shrieks.

"I WAS WAITING FOR THIS FOREVER! IM SO HAPPY OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!" She yells, making me pull the phone away from my ear.

"Are you fangirling over Cam and I?" I laugh.

"Uh yes!" She replies.

We just talked about how our week went and then hung up.

Later that day at dinner, my phone received a text that said:

Unknown- Aww what a cute proposal... I'll make sure your happiness doesn't last long :).

_________________________

Hey! Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, I'm very busy because school is starting next week and I'm super nervous! Enjoy the chapter... I might post another one today😏