part 37

"The heart is the toughest part of the body. Tenderness is in the hands." ― Carolyn Forché, The Country Between Us

Sophie's POV

When I wake up the next morning I hear the shower running and know it's Cam. I wipe the sleep from my eyes as I pick out my outfit for today. I decide on a blue tribal print dress and some white converse. I brush my hair and pull it into a ponytail, adding a cute bow.

I hear the bathroom door open and see Cameron in just a towel. I pick my jaw off the floor before going into the bathroom with my makeup bag. I do a natural look and step out, praying Cam is dressed. He is and I let out a breath.

"I love that outfit, but it's missing something." Cam says.

"What?" I ask confused, looking myself over again.

"This." He pulls something from his pocket, my charm bracelet!

"OMG how did you find that?" I exclaim as I let him put it on me.

"You must have left it when your dad took you. I found it in one of your drawers." He says and I hug him.

"Thank you." I say.

"Your welcome. Now let's go meet those fans!" He smiles and we head out of our room. We stop at Starbucks to get breakfast and then meet everyone in the meet and greet space.

The day flies by and I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open.

"Hey, how about we go out to eat, as one big completed family." Sam suggests. Looking at me when he says completed.

"Sure." Everyone agrees. We decide to go to Inn-N-Out Burger and just chat about old times. I love all of the boys so much and I'm glad I'm with all of them again.

"I know this is a little too soon, but what happened exactly? You only told a few people." Taylor says, in a kind tone.

"Yea, sorry maybe I should make a YouTube video about it so I don't have to repeat the story over and over." I say.

"I think that's a good idea, only if you want everyone to know." Cam says, rubbing my back.

"I do, I'll make a video tomorrow." I tell everyone and they nod.

I tell the group the whole story so they don't have to watch the video. All of them don't show any emotion, except for Cam, Matt, and Johnson who cry. When I finish, everyone gives me a hug and says they are happy I'm back.

When we get back to our hotel, everyone goes to sleep again. Tomorrow we will be going to Nebraska. I'm kinda excited, but also scared because that's where I grew up. And also where my mom died...

_________________________
Double Update🔥