part 57

"Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope." ― Maya Angelou

Cameron's POV

Two weeks after our wedding, Nash proposed to Audrianna. It feels so unreal that all of our friends our growing up and getting married like Sophie and I did. I walk downstairs and see Sophie making breakfast.

"Morning beautiful." I smile, kissing her on the lips.

"Good morning." She replies, pouring some eggs on a plate. She hands the plate to me and makes one for herself.

"Where's Nash?" I ask, seeing there's no food left for him.

"He stayed at Audrianna's." She answers.

"Next week the Magcon crew is getting together for a weekend." We stopped Magcon last month and I miss being with the guys, so we set up a trip.

"Sounds fun." She says.

Sophie's POV

Later that day I felt so sick. I threw up a few times and I can't get out of bed I'm so weak. Cam was out auditioning for something so I was home alone. I decided to call my doctor to make an appointment for tomorrow.

The next day

I walked into the doctors office and signed in. I gained a little strength back and I don't feel as sick. Cam was working today so he couldn't accompany me on this visit. I sit down and wait until my name is called.

"Sophie Dallas." The nurse says. I get up and follow her into a room.

"Your doctor will be here in a moment." The nurse says and I nod. Soon my doctor comes in and sits down of a swivel chair.

"Hello Sophie." She smiles.

"Hi." I say quietly.

"So what seems to be the problem." She asks.

"Well I was throwing up a little and feeling very weak." I say as she writes things down.

"Okay, let's just run some basic tests." She says and I nod. I had to pee in a cup and give some blood. 30 minutes later the nurse walks back in. She looks very shocked.

"I didn't know this was possible, but Sophie your pregnant. Congrats!" She smiles. Wait what?

"How? I thought it could never happen?" I gasp.

"That's what I thought, but this is a very rare case. You are able to get pregnant, but there's only a small percentage of this ever happening. You beat all odds!" She hugs me.

"Because I beat all odds does that mean that the baby will be okay?" I ask.

"There's a large chance the baby will have a problem... So we will do two week check ups." She says and I nod. "And you'll also experience a lot of pain."

"Why?" I can't keep up with this information.

"You're body can't hold a baby, but we will do everything we can to make it." She says.

"Thank you."

"So do you have any questions?" She asks. Yes, What if the baby dies and it's all my fault? What if the baby has a problem because my body can't take care of a baby like it should?

"No." I reply.

"Okay then your free to go, don't forget to make future appointments with the front desk. Congrats again!" She says as I leave. I make my next three appointments with the front desk and drive home.

I can't believe I'm pregnant.

__________________________
Bet you guys weren't expecting that!