Chapter ~ 44

💕💕💕💕

Yasir

Will you be calling her Yusuf ask.

Yes. Dad answer.

What do you plan on doing next I mean what action are you going to take.

Nothing!?

Nothing? He questioned with a wide eyes.

Yes nothing I repeated then let out a sad chuckle sad? That's how am feeling but I still love her and I can't leave without her so she is free to do whatever she likes I will only be angry at her for a moment but I will still come around, believe me I said sighing........, I can't even raise my voice at her that how hopeless am if it comes to her.

You will give up on your dreams to have kids just because Sarah doesn't feel like having babies he ask clearly annoys with his friend attitude.

Yes it's my destiny I can't fight it I should either accept it or end it which I can't he said sounding helpless.

You are not serious Yasir and don't talk about destiny here you either take care of things like a man or end up loosing yourself in the process just to please Sarah who is too blind to see.

****

When we arrived at Abuja international airport we were welcome by Yasmin waiting for us with her driver we all hug each then proceeded to her house although I once come to her house but I most admit it has become more beautiful than the last time but the look on Nihad face when we enter the house is just priceless that make me forget my sorrows for a moment.

Wow she said over and over again while Yasmin was been modest just smiling. Yasmin your house is the most beautiful place I have ever seen says Nihad.

Nihad I said faking hurt I thought my home is the most beautiful.

You are not serious she answer not minding me come on Yasmin show me around she said turning to her.

Let's settle down first mrs I said looking at her.

No let her be Yasmin answer holding Nihad's hand come let me show you around then she calls out someone who I supposed is her maid to take me upstairs with that they left me there looking at their retreating form.
When we are finally on our suppose room I thank the girl then proceeds to the door which I suppose is the toilet I took a bath and performed ablution because it's already past time for prayers, I change then pray.

The girl come back with our food so after I finish praying I change in to something light then proceed to eat still Nihad and Yasmin are not back.

Is when I finish eating that they come in the room with drinks on their hand and snacks.

I thought you went back home I said referring to Nihad with sarcasm.

Don't mind her Yasmin is the one who reply just shower and come let us eat it's seems like she ate already without us she said looking down at my finish plate.

Is when they finish eating that we start caching up on and asking about each other.

When it's dinner time Yasmin suggests that we eat out but I quickly declined telling her am too tired to go out.

Is not like you travel by road Sarah.

I know Yasmin but we can eat here I mean the lunch is awesome so no need to go out okey I said trying to talk her out because she is been persistent.

Fine she said given up not that she is happy but she decide to let it go, I will just call Alhaji to bring us some goodies on his way back.

Fine by me I quickly answer and Nihad just nod in agreement.