Chapter ~ seventeen

{}{}{}{}

Sarah

First time sleeping at the hostel feels weird, I keep turning and tossing on my bed when I finally fall asleep I heard Titi' s voice walking me up for farj prayer.

So for the whole day my mood was down from lack of proper sleep.

Salma and Titi are both worried about me, I explain it to them but still they are not convinced.

The whole week pass without me enjoying my stay as I thought I will, so Saturday morning I rush home, I sleep the entire day.

Dad make sure dinner was special I enjoy it so much, I tell them how difficult I find sleeping in the hostel they all laugh at me, this moment is the best I miss my family so much but I still miss my roommate, so at night I make sure to call them we chart for a while I promise to come back early as we have assignment to do.

~~~~

On Monday morning we have class in the noon so I take my time to pick what I will wear to class, I wore a red and black lace, instead to pick back shoe I pick gold Vinci shoe and gold vintage bag, I make sure my make up is on point.

My room mate dress up too so we are all good to go.

We say hello to our neighbors but one girl keep looking at me. She finally said ' You look stunning' thank you I said smiling at her.

I am Nusaiba.

Sarah.

I heard all of you are nurses she add.

Yeah I reply her.

Well I think we are safe then the other girl said.

If you say so I answer her laughing. Sorry we need to go we have lectures now.

Ok bye.

Finally someone is making friends Salma tease.

Well let's see .

¥^¥^

Salma Abdulmalik is a nice girl we are the same age, she's is the care free and who joke mostly among us, she is fair,slim and tall in fact the tallest of us,

While Titi she is the coolest one who doesn't talk at all she top our class for four consercative years she is the shortest of us but care about us all,
She has long and silky hair.

I most say I start getting use to staying here but I still miss home, dad call me every morning and night before I went to bed.

We always eat out but the girls are complaining that I spent too much, I mean dad now gives me weekly allowance so I spend how ever I want.

I still went home for weekend but dad still visit when ever he can sometimes two to three times.

°°°°
Dad

Musa do you think I will be able to hide what I feel for that girl anymore? I mean I see her those days in my dreams am trying honestly but for how long he said worriedly.

I already tell you to reveal what you feel for her for some time now but you said to give you time what else do you want me to say.

I know I know my friend but is not easy you know that.

Yeah I know but we make the impossible to be possible with Allah help why not this, just know that the longer you take the harder things will be.

I will think about it.

There's nothing to think about only actions.

You are right.

@@@