chapter ~ Eighteen

A month later.

Sarah.

Yes the sun is smiling at us.

Come on Sarah quite complaining says Titi you have been doing this since we left our department.

Why won't I complain had it been you people allow me to come to class with my car this won't have happened, I mean what's the use of my car if I can't ride in it.

Sarah tell me when was the last time you trek,' when I didn't say anything " she continue you see, having a car doesn't mean you should forget how it feels to get sun or fresh air so chill.

I rest my case I said given up.

Its a 35 minutes work from our classes to our hostel and my friends insists that I do that at least once a week no matter how good that is my car already make me lazy.

I spot a white BMW drive fast pass us a few minutes later it slowly drive toward us and stop right at us, then its glass wing down reveling Barr Yasir.

I try as much as possible to act like seeing him right now in front of me doesn't affect me but I guest its not always that our wish get granted.

Assalamu alaikum ladies.
Hello cup cake he wave at me.

We answer him.
Hi I reply.

Long time no see Sarah and my friends turn to look at me I know they are wondering where "I know this guy but here isn't the best place to tell them right, so I just smile at him not saying anything.

Where to he probe again.

Hostel I said not too loud.

He unlock his car doors and usher us in, so in no time we are in front of our hostel, he ask Salma and Titi their names and he was a gentle man toward them.

So you are visiting your friends he ask looking at me.

I stay there.

What he was shock since when?

I can't remember I answer him.

He smile and says his byes to my friends before they left us alone.

Are you angry at me cup cake.

Why should I be?

I know I screwed up our relationship but I have my reasons.

Oh really? What are those reason of yours I said sarcastically.

I can't tell you at least not now.

See Yazid I love you really but I need you to love me too.

I love you Sarah.

Are you sure.

Are you doubting my love for you.

Look Yazid I sigh I can't do this right now, am just coming back from lectures am tired and hungry.

Can I see you tonight.

Am busy.

What about tomorrow.

Can I please go? I said to him frustrated.

OK I will call you he said and I went directly to my hostel.

****

Surprisedly Dr Bashir has stop making fun of me instead he pay more attention to me, he is been nice and all that.

Salma on the other hand can't stop falling for Dr Nura whenever he is the one to supervise us she will make sure she did something that he will notice her.