Chapter ~ 46

💕💕💕💕

Sarah

Just like a good housewife before dad's arrival I cleaned the house, make my hair, did henna in my hands I even go extra miles in changing his room.
I invite Papa and Amir to come stay with me since he will be arriving late evening I want them to come with me to the airport to pick him up.

I try cooking his best dish but I end up letting the maid to handle it because my two attempts did not give me the taste I wanted which is as a result of my zero attendance in the kitchen so I end up making him different juice including his favorite ginger juice.

Sis Sarah are you sure you not planning a mini party for dad arrival Amir ask me when he saw me descending down the stairs.

No I answer honestly.

Well with the way you dress up someone in the airport will mistake us for going to a wedding he added.

Really Amir! I ask suddenly feeling conscious of my dressing, am I over dress I ask turning around to the mirror direction in the living room please don't tell me I look like a clown I ask them with my not happy face.

No no sis Sarah that's not what I meant I mean you look so beautiful and believe me Mr Yasir Mohammad will be in lost of word when he sees you.

Are you sure Amir I turn looking at him.

Yes you look perfect.

Then why is Papa laughing I said making a puppy face did I really over dress? Let me go and change then, I said trying to make my way upstairs.

No sis Sarah Papa immediately hold my hand. You look stunning Ma Sha Allah he said coming closer to me don't change, dad has to see how beautiful you are in this attire and believe me you didn't over dress but.... you look just perfect he said smiling sweetly at me.

Thank you I said happily going back to the mirror again I know dad will love this because red is his best color on me of course I said smiling.

Yeah of course Amir said picking the car key I think I will leave you two here to go and pick my tired Father from the airport he said leaving the room.

While I just continue admiring myself in the mirror in front of me, I am wearing an A line a red bazee shaddah with different works on it with colorful stones adding a beautiful sparkles on it, I tie my head tie in a beautiful way, let go Sis Amir is leaving without us Papa brought me out of my day dreaming.

Uhmm? Ok let's go I said picking my phone and in no time we are in the airport waiting for the the plane to land.

We wait for at least 30 minutes before their plane land and extra 20 minutes before we spotted dad coming through.
Amir and Papa are the first to reach where he is shaking hands with him then collecting his Luggage I can see the big smile on his face when he saw us, so I went to him and given him a tight hug smelling his perfume that I missed and believe me two months plus is a big deal.

Wooo look like someone here miss me lot he said breaking the hug.

Welcome home my dear I said with a small voice.
Thank you he said holding my hand because Amir and Papa are already out and by the car I guess.