Ouch...

I woke up and no one was there.
"Gideon, where is everyone? And where are we?"

"We are at the Greyhill building. The rest of the team went after Captain Hunter and Miss Lance who went rogue."

"How long have I been out?"

"Nearly 72 hours. Would you like me to tell the team that you're awake?"

"That won't be necessary, Gideon. Can you fabricate some fresh clothes?"

"Right away Captain Hunter."

XXX

After I put on my new clothes, I went to the parlour to wait for the team.

"Welcome back team." I told them. Some like Jax and Ray looked pleased to see me. Others such as Rip and Sara, not so much.

"Hey girl, how you feeling?" Jax walked up to me and hugged me.

"Better. Gideon gave me a clean bill of health." I smiled at him. "And I assume by the looks on your faces and Kendra's body in the medbay, you weren't able to get Savage again."

"Precisely." Rip told me. "Could I have a word?"

"Anything you have to say to me you can say to the team. Actually, you can tell them what a snobby asshole you are."

"What is she talking about Rip?" Ray asked him.

"This is really something we should talk about in private." He looked at me.

"No, last time we kept secrets it was bad. So tell them. Tell them how after they said they didn't trust us you came back to me and told me I didn't care for our family. I'm pretty sure your exact words were 'You only said that so Sara would trust you again and you could get back into her pants.' so, I thought the team should know you for the piece of shit you are." Rip tried to avoid the gaze of the other legends. "Nothing to defend yourself with? That's what I thought." I stormed past everyone and left the bridge.

XXX

Ray's POV

"Sara, what is going on. Did you know Rip said that?" I asked her.

"When I was in the league of assassins I met Jessica. I didn't know about her. She was just Jes to me. My girlfriend. The woman I loved. She stayed behind against time master orders. Rip extracted her and left a note pretending to be her dumping me. So, we had history before this team. I tried to win her back when we first decided to stay, but she said she had to save her family. Once Jessica told me what he said I was pissed. You can ask Rip. I sucker punched him. Sure, he may have the title captain, but he is too blind to see what's in front of him." She walked off, following Jessica's direction.

"Rip?" Jax asked him. His eyes were still on the floor.

"Yes, okay?" He snapped at us. "I screwed up. I hurt one of the people I love the most."

"Maybe we should have left." Mick grumbled.

XXX

Jessica's POV

"Jes! Jes!" I heard Sara call after me.

"Leave me alone Sara." My eyes were filled with tears of rage.

"I will when you talk to me. Leaving your emotions in will make you explode."

"Fine, you want to know my emotions? I feel angry. I feel angry. I feel angry that I have the blood of four relatives on my hands. Two being my parents. And the only way to do that is to find a way to kill an immortal sociopath. I feel angry that I love you so goddamn much, but I can't do anything about it. Because if I do, I'll forget my anger because that's what you do to me. I'm angry because I want to let out my anger and forget it and be with you, but that means knowing that I had the opportunity to save my parents, Miranda, and Jonas but not doing it. Leaving their blood on my hands forever. And I am so fucking angry that the one person that I thought I could trust betrayed me." At this point I just gave up and let Sara wrap her arms around me. I put my head in the crook of her neck and just sobbed. I just stood there with her and sobbed. We stood there for god knows how long before I calmed down.

"We are going to save them. We are going to save them and then you and I are going to get our happy ending." I didn't hesitate to place my lips on Sara's. She immediately kissed me back, but soon pulled back. "I'm not going to do this to you Jes. We are going to save your family and then we'll get our happy ending." She walked off without another word leaving me alone and defeated.