Marooned...

"Savage doesn't think I recognize him which means he won't try to kill me." Kendra told me, Rip, and Snart. Looks like Savage was their next door neighbour. "He can't steal my powers before I've found them."

"Don't forget we also have to figure out why he's killing townsfolk." Ray said from over a casserole.

"Are you really eating that?" I asked him, disgusted.

"Say what you want about Savage. He makes one hell of a casserole." He said before taking another bite of the casserole.

"Yes, well, Mr. Snart and I have been analyzing these forensic files." Rip told us.

"Which reveals nothing except Savage is very good at making people disappear." Snart eyed the files.

"Hmm, something you both have in common." Jax said coldly. "Are we just going to pretend like none of this happened? That Mick Rory wasn't a part of our team? If you can just ice your best friend like that, I hate to think what you could do with us."

"Right now we need to stay focused on the mission." Kendra told him.

"Look, Savage is going to be busy with his little cocktail party." I pointed out. "Whilst you two," I said to Kendra and Ray, "Keep an eye on him, Sara and Martin will have the opportunity to find out what he's doing in the secret wing of that asylum."

XXX

"I'm sorry Mr. Palmer." Rip said as he, Ray, Kendra, and I walked down a hallway of the waverider. "I'm unfamiliar with the term man cave."

"Oh, it's a room in the basement where a dude goes to be alone or watch football." Ray explained. "In Savage's place, it's kill people."

"So, Ray and I can break in and find out what Savage is doing in Harmony Falls." Kendra told Rip and I.

"Ho ho ho." Ray said as he saw Jax's outfit.

"Wow."

"Is tonight the Enchantment Under the Sea dance?" Ray asked him.

"I got a date tonight with Tommy Fuller's cheerleader girlfriend." He explained. "Turns out Betty's boyfriend was one of the missing high school kids. I think she knows more than she's letting on."

"She's also a white girl in a very unenlightened community." I reminded Jax. "So, please be careful when you're out in public with her."

"An immortal psychopath and racists. I'm starting to like this quaint little town less and less."

XXX

"You ready?" I asked Sara. We had missed Savage again and in the process Jax had gotten turned into a bird monster. Luckily, we fixed all the messed up kids. Sara had left her phone at the asylum though, so I had volunteered to go back with her.

"Yeah." She stuffed her phone in her pocket and walked off, her hand intertwined with mine.

XXX

"1958's swell and all, but I miss the internet. And cell phones." Kendra admitted.

"Uh." Ray said in shock as the waverider took off. The three tried to flag the waverider, but I stayed still. I knew exactly what had happened. "What are they doing?"

"Where did they go?" Kendra asked.

"Better question. Why did they leave us?" Sara asked. All three turned to me. I pulled out my watch.

"Give it 90 seconds. If not, we're on our own."

XXX

10 minutes later...