005

Y.Jungwon
Active Now

Jungwon:
twinnie were are you?

Daniel:
hi wonie

Daniel:
Please tell mom that i'll be home late

Jungwon:
huh why?

Jungwon:
you usually come home early

Daniel:
I'm tutoring someone

Jungwon:
Daniel did you forgot that its almost
summer?

Daniel:
yeah but still i have to tutor someone

Jungwon:
oh okay

Jungwon:
come home safe okie?

Daniel:
okiee hehe

we are at an abandon place right now, i don't even know why we are here.

"Sunghoon, what are we doing here?"Jay asked which made all of them laugh.

whats so funny?

"You really don't have know?"niki asked."thats why i asked"Jay said.

"Jay,you'll know soon, just follow us"Heeseung said.

Jay just nodded but inside he was nervous, he feels like something is about to happen it makes him anxious.

few minutes later they heared footsteps so they quickly hide. which made Jay hide. Jay took a sneak peek and saw Daniel who look loss while holding his books.

"His such a loser, i can't believe he actually brought his books"Sunghoon whispered. "Niki do it now" Sunghoon said.

Niki nodded and grabbed an handkerchief in his pockets before slowly coming behind Daniel and quickly grabbing him and put the handkerchief into his face which made Daniel collapse.

what the...

Sunghoon and Heeseung quickly stood up as soon as Daniel collapse and walk towards them. while Jay was still hiding while covering his mouth to prevent himself from screaming.

Jay is used to his friends bullying and doing something cruel but for him this is too much.

"Jay, why are you still hiding? come out he already collapse"Heeseung said.

"Now tie him before he wokes up"Sunghoon said which the two boys followed.

Niki was carrying Daniel while Heeseung grabbed a rope and chair.

"w-what are you guys doing to him?"Jay asked."We will just play with him for a while"Heeseung said

Daniel was already tied up so Heeseung and Niki walk towards Sunghoon and Jay.

"Now what do we do?"Heeseung asked."Well duh wake him up"Sunghoon said.

niki grabbed a water bottle and walk towards Daniel again and poured it to wake him up. daniel woke up and look up to see Niki and the others.

"w-what do you guys want?"Daniel said. "Don't worry we just want to play with you, right Jay?"Sunghoon said. "Y-yeah ofcourse"Jay aswered.

"LET ME GO!" Daniel said while trying to get out of the rope that was tied to him. "Not so easily, because of you Dad got angry at Jay" Sunghoon said while slapping him.

"Its not my fault your dad got angry!"Daniel said. "ITS YOUR FAULT SO GO SUFFER" Sunghoon said.

"You don't deserve to go to our school you poor little shit, i don't even know why they accepted you"Sunghoon said. "Well atleast i work hard unlike all of you who just pay for grades!"Daniel said.

"Then pay the teachers, oh wait you can't you don't even have a money to buy shoes"Niki said.

"Poor you, we can buy you new shoes but you don't deserve it, its to fancy for you"Heeseung said. "I don't need new shoes, whats more important is i have good grades unlike you guys who depends on their parents to get high grades"Daniel said.

Sunghoon slapped him really hard which made Jay close his eyes."GOSH YOUR SO ANNOYING! SO WHAT IF HE BROUGHT OUR GRADES?! IT SHOWS THAT MONEY CAN BUY ANYTHING"Sunghoon said.

"i feel bad for you guys,i can't believe you guys stoop so low. i pity you guys so much. you guys are just like me- oh wait nevermind you guys are worst that me, you guys have money but you guys have rotten attitude thats why people don't like you-"

Daniel didn't get to finish his sentence when he got another slap from Sunghoon, not just one but four slaps.

"SHUT UP! DIE! JUST FUCKING DIE NOBODY WANTS YOU TO LIVE EVERYONE WANT YOU TO DIE! NOBODY WILL MISS YOU ONCE YOU DIE SO JUST DIE"Sunghoon shouted.

I will...

"Heeseung and Niki just do it, im tired of this bitch"Sunghoon said while walking towards Jay and his friends.

Niki and Heeseung run to grab something and came but with two gallons of....gas

what will they do?

"w-what a-are you g-guys doing?! let me go!"Daniel screamed.

Heeseung and Niki came towards Daniel and start to pour the gas around Daniel.

Once Heeseung poured all of the gas they walk towards Sunghoon again.

"how about you do it?"Sunghoon said while giving the fire steel to Jay.

Jay looked at Daniel who was already crying before taking the Fire steel. he doesn't have a choice.

Jay walk towards Daniel and setting the gas part on fire. "If you let me copy then your probably at home right now"Jay said.

"Good job Jay"Sunghoon said while smirking at Daniel.

"You guys are monster!"Daniel shouted. "whatever, guys lets go"Heeseung said. They started walking away and ignored Daniel. they were laughing while Jay was just secretly glancing at Daniel who is screaming for help right now.

gosh i'm sorry