014

"WHAT THIS YOU JUST SAID?!"Sunoo said not believing Jungwon that Jay was nice to him. "The Jay Park being nice to you?" Jake said.

"yeah, he helped me climb the ladder when i was late and he also told me to sit beside him"Jungwon said.

"How did he help you climb the ladder? isn't he suppose to be at the classroom already?"Sunoo said. "He was also late"Jungwon said.

Sunoo let out a small "eh?" before looking at Jake and looked back at him. "Late? he is never late. i saw him in the gate earlier so theres no way he's late"Sunoo said while Jake nodded agreeing to what Sunoo said.

what?

"How? he helped me"Jungwon said. "well idk but Jungwon please still becareful. even if Jay is acting nice you'll never know they might be planning something"Jake said.

Jungwon sigh and nodded, its kinda true that they might be planning something cuz why is Jay Park suddenly being nice to him? from what he heard ftom Sunoo and Jake, Jay is bad person so theres no way he'll be nice to Jungwon.

Jay and his friends are in the classroom right now, its lunch time but Sunghoon didn't feel like eating so they just stayed in the room while everyone was in the cafeteria.

"Oh shit, the next class is Mr.Song's and i didn't do my homework!"Sunghoon said and hissed. "theirs an homework?!"Ni-ki asked

"What now? i didn't do it"Heeseung said. "Here just copy-"Jay didn't get to finish his words since Sunghoon spoke again.

"Jungwon's bag is right there"Sunghoon said pointing at Jungwon's black bag.

Ni-ki chuckled before getting Jungwon's bag and started to find his homework luckily he easily found it. "Here!"Ni-ki said.

"I guess he really is a smart one"Heeseung said.

Three of them started to copy Jungwon's homework while Jay watches the door. he didn't want his twin and friends to get caught even if its wrong.

"Okay done"Sunghoon said.

They put their homeworks in their bag and started to talk again. Jay noticed that Sunghoon also putted Jungwon's homework in his bag instead of putting it back. "Sunghoon, you didn't return Jungwon's homework"Jay said

"Who said i'm returning it? that guy deserves to get scolded by Mr.Song"Sunghoon said and started laughing.

Mr.Song is the scariest teacher and if you didn't do or submit your homework he will scold you for minutes before telling you to go to the principals office.

"Come on Hoon, he's new. he doesn't know Mr.Song can be strict"Jay said. "Hyung stop acting, he is not here so you can act like yourself"Sunghoon said.

i am me?

"Yeah i know. i'm acting like myself right now Park Sunghoon now give me the papers. you guys already copied his answers"Jay said.

Sunghoon rolled his eyes and gave the papers to Jay. Jay was about to go to Jungwon's sit and put his homework on his bag but the thing is he ran out of time since the bell rang so he didn't have a choice but to put it on his OWN BAG.