006

It was already pass dinner time and Daniel was till no were to be found which made Jungwon worried.

Tutoring someone usually doesn't take THAT long.

Their Mom was already sleeping thinking Daniel will be home soon while Jungwon was waiting in their small living room.

Jungwon was trying his best not to fall asleep even though he's already sleepy. He then heard the door open so he quickly stood and run towards the door revealing Daniel who looks pale and looks like he just survive from a burning building.

"YAH! DANIEL ARE YOU OKAY?"Jungwon said and grabbed his water and gave it to Daniel. "y-yeah i'm okay"Daniel said.

"Twinnie what happend?"Jungwon asked. "U-uh we w-were doing a project that contains fire but it somehow exploded"Daniel said.

"Daniel, well good thing you don't have any scars, be careful next time"Jungwon said.

"Me and Mom were so worried! clean yourself up and lets sleep"Jungwon said. "Sorry for making you guys worry, go sleep. i'll just take a shower"Daniel said.

"Okay, Make sure to sleep once your done okay?"Jungwon said. Daniel then nodded as a respond. Jungwon said walk into there shared room and slept.

"Mom and Jungwon are the only person that only cares about me and thats okay"Daniel mumbled before taking a shower to clean himself.

Jay was walking downstairs to eat breakfast, once he stepped into their dining room, Sunghoon was already there and eating.

"Wheres Mom and Dad?"Jay asked."They're already at work"Sunghoon said while eating and watching something at his ipad.

Jay then sat beside him and start grabbing food and ate. He then notice Sunghoon laughing.

"Why are you laughing so hard?"Jay asked. Sunghoon then showed the screen of his ipad and in the screen it was the scene they did to daniel yesterday in an abandon place.

"w-why do you have a video of that?"Jay asked."Oh we put a camera somewhere in that place"Sunghoon said."Oh btw it got so many views! the comments were so funny, they were mocking daniel"Sunghoon said.

"YOU POSTED THAT?!"Jay shouted which ,ade Sunghoon started."Jay geez you scared me, yeah i posted it why? its not like we haven't post a video of us bullying someone"Sunghoon said.

"Hoon, are you stupid? do you think modelling companies will accept you once they saw this?"Jay said. "Jay whats your problem? this isn't even the first time we did this"Sunghoon said."Yeah this isn't the first time, but we should becareful"Jay said. "relax, plus dad can buy the company i wanna work in duh"Sunghoon said.

Jay calm down.

"yeah whatever"Jay mumbled while continue eating.

Daniel was walking in the school hallway and students were talking and looking about him.

Daniel is aware that Sunghoon and the others posted the video that happend yesterday, he just hope it won't spread to other schools, he doesn't want Jungwon to see it.

"I feel bad for that daniel guy". "He looks so funny while crying" "He's so poor no wonder they hate him" those are the words you will probably hear from students.

he ignored them and walk inside there classroom,He's a loner he doesn't have any but he's okay with it. He was about to wall towards his chair but Sunghoon and the other stopped him.

"Hi Daniel, Thanks for tutoring us"Sunghoon said while laughing. "Yes, we learned many things"Heeseung said.

"You should tutor us more"Niki chuckled.

Daniel then looked at Jay waiting for him to say something but Jay just avoided his eyes and stayed quiet.

"Move, if you guys are done talking"Daniel said. "Guys move, lets go back to our sits"Jay said and everyone followed.

wow Jay's power.