015

the class ended and they are getting their bags to go home, Jungwon took a banana milk he brought earlier and gave it to Jay. "Thank you"Jungwon said.

"about what?"Jay asked and grabbed the milk. "You help me climb the ladder and you didn't gave your homework so i wouldn't be alone"Jungwon said while fidgeting his fingers.

Jay then smiled and ruffled Jungwon's hair. "Thank you, i'll enjoy this banana milk"Jay said.

Jungwon smiled and bid goodbyes and ran out of the room.

Jay's smile started to fade when Sunghoon grabbed the banana milk Jungwon gave.

"his easier than i thought, he already gave you something"Sunghoon said before throwing the milk in the trash can.

that was mine...

"Jay hyung, you're doing well with the acting"Ni-ki said. "yeah to the point it looks so real, like your smile earlier looks so sincere"Heeseung laughed.

"anyways, wanna go shopping?"Sunghoon said. "Heck yeah"Ni-ki said. "well ofcourse me too"Heeseung said.

They all looked at Jay waiting for his answer. "yeah i'll go, you guys can wait for me in the gates, i'll just do something real quick"

once they left. Jay wall towards the trash can and grab the milk Sunghoon threw.

Jay doesn't even do this, he wouldn't just pick something from the trash can, he usually finds it gross but somehow theres a side of him that wants to pick the banana milk Jungwon gave him.

Jay wiped the milk with a tissue before putting it in his pockets, he didn't want Sunghoon and his friends to see him holding the milk, they will probably gonna make fun of him and he didn't want that.

He then started to run since he didn't want his twin and friends to wait for him that long.

"lets go?"Jay asked.

They all got in Sunghoon and Jay's car. they were all loud while Jay was quietly listening to them.

"wait is that Jungwon?"Sunghoon said and pointed at the boy who was walking home.

"poor him, he can't even buy himself a ride"Ni-ki said and laugh.

Sunghoon then grabbed his water bottle and opened it. "Driver can you slow down when he pass that boy?" Sunghoon asked. the driver nodded and once they reached Jungwon, Sunghoon opened the window and splashed water on him. "bye bye loser"Sunghoon said and closed the window. Sunghoon then asked the driver to drive faster.

"Hyung, that was funny!"Ni-ki said.

Jay looked at the back window of the car and saw Jungwon who stopped walking and was pouting while trying to dry himself.

"Why did you do that?"Jay asked. "why? can't i?"Sunghoon asked. "Can't you just leave him alone like for once? he was literally about to go home"Jay said.

"Why do you even care? besides its funny"Sunghoon said

Jay rolled his eyes and just listen to music.

(thats for today, i'm busy hehe, i'll try to update later if i can)