012

its lunch time and Sunoo, Jake and Jungwon are finding a table to sit.

"Lets seat over there!"Jungwon said and proceeded to walk over the table. "Wait Jungwon we can't sit here"Sunoo said.

Jungwon looked at Sunoo confused, he was already about to sit but Jake stop him.

"Uh we really can't sit here"Jake said. "Why not?"Jungwon asked.

Sunoo and Jake didn't get to answer because another voice spoke.

oh its them.

"Because thats our sit"Ni-ki said. "Because thats our sit"Sunoo silently mocked but Ni-ki heard it.

"Have a problem Sunoo?"Ni-ki said. "N-no"Sunoo said.

"Now go away, this is our sit"Heeseung said. Sunoo and Jake was about to drag Jungwon but Jungwon stop them.

"Why? does it says your name?"Jungwon said with an attidude. "Jungwon, are you crazy? didn't we just warned you?"Sunoo whispered.

Sunghoon rolled his eyes and grab a marker from his pocket and wrote the name "sunghoon"

"Now it has a name, now shoo!"Sunghoon said and motioning them to go away.

Jungwon rolled his eyes and scoffed before taking his food tray and started walking. "Those brats"Jungwon mumbled.

on Jay's side, Sunghoon is so pissed. how dare that new trasferee student talk to them like that.

"Istg, his giving me a Daniel vibe"Sunghoon said. Jay suddenly stopped eating for a second after hearing Daniel's name.

its been awhile since he heard it, probably few months ago?

"No cuz same! his giving me a Daniel vibe, its like if Daniel has a twin it will be Jungwon"Heeseung said.

"Didn't we already agreed not to mention his name?"Jay said. "who? daniel?"Ni-ki asked.

Jay hissed at the mentioned name. its not like he hates the name but it gives him trauma, everytime he heards it all the things they did to Daniel just suddenlly pops out of his mind.

he basically feels guilty.

"Ni-ki you stupid, ofcourse its him"Heeseung said. "Anyways, Jay why are you so quiet? aren't you excited we have a new toy to play?"Sunghoon said and clapped his hand.

"yeah so excited"Jay said while sounding so lifeless. "dude, whats up with you this days? you are so quiet"Heeseung said. "Idk, i'm just tired"Jay answered,

yeah tired of this bullshit.

"But guys, that Jungwon guy is something"Sunghoon said. "what do you mean?"Ni-ki asked.

"Like, his very suspicious, he resembles Daniel ALOT! i just find is odd"Sunghoon said. "What if they're twins"Heeseung joked.

"lol as if"Ni-ki said. "But his alot stronger than Daniel though"Heeseung said.

"yeah, i think he'll fought back unlike Daniel. now that i think of it, i think we should do something else to bring him down"Sunghoon said.

"like what?"Both Heeseung and Ni-ki asked. Sunghoon then looked at Jay who was eating silently and smirked. with just that Ni-ki and Heeseung already got the idea.

"We will need my dear twin Jay for this one"Sunghoon said and put his hand on Jay's shoulder. "w-what?"Jay said.

"

Jay, make that stupid boy fall inlove with you, gain her trust then we'll break him"Sunghoon said. "No, i don't want anything to do with him"Jay said.

"Jay, your such a killjoy"Heeseung said. "Right! hyung it will be fun"Ni-ki said.

so playing with someone's heart is now fun...

"come on Jay, do it for me"Sunghoon sand with puppy eyes. "Sunghoon, theres no way that boy will fall for our tricks"Jay said.

"Well if you did a great job at pretending to like him, i'm sure he'll fall for you soon"Sunghoon said.

"No"Jay quickly responded. "Come on, please i beg! do it for me. i heard his very smart, you know i'm aiming for the top rank this year"Sunghoon said. "okay and?"

"If he fells inlove with you, he'll probably focus on you more instead of school then i'll be able to rank one!"Sunghoon said.

"Hoon, are you forgeting Dad brought you your grades? just say you want to rank one to dad and i'm pretty sure he'll pay the teachers"Jay said.

"but i want to study for real this year please"Sunghoon said. Jay sigh and nodded. "fine i'll do it"

"Great! i'll tell you what to do"Sunghoon said. "I can't wait!"Ni-ki said. "I bet he'll cry for days after you break his heart"Heeseung said and laughed

Jay you can do this.