017

Jungwon wasn't expecting that. yes he knows that Jay might get upset with him since it was expensive but he thought jay would believe him if he said he didn't

he didn't even stole it in thr first place. he would never do that. they may not beas rich as them but Jungwon won't do things such as stealing.

"J-jay i didn't stole it"Jungwon said.

Jay rolled his eyes and sat down grabbing his ballpen and putting it in his bag, you can see he is really upset.

"Okay, Yang Jungwon you can sit down but i'll email you later about the meeting"the teacher said

Jungwon wiped his tears and then nodded and sat down.

he wasn't ready to get expelled. infact he can't he didn't want his mother to get mad at him or be disappointed. and he wants to take revenge on those people who bullied his brother. he wasn't even close on finding those people so he can't get expelled yet.

After class he was about to ran away but he was stop when alot of his classmate started stopping him and pushing him away from the door.

"where do you think you're going?"

"i'm not suprise that you are a theif"

"Eww can't believe you just stole a pen from Jay"

"Poor Jay, you deserve to get expelled"

Everyone was making fun of him, pushing him not until Sunghoon stopped them and came closer to jungwon and offered him a hand to help him get up.

jungwon was hella confused but still accept the offer but once Jungwon grabbed sunghoon's hand. Sunghoon instantly pushed him.

"Ya'll shouldn't go easy on him, ya'll are just pushing him around"Sunghoon laughed.

Sunghoon then kicked him which made everyone also kick him.

Jungwon was already crying while trying to stop them. he was a taekwondo player but right now he feels useless as if he didn't learn it.

Jungwon had enough and kicked one of his classmate making some gasped in suprise.

"yah! how dare you kick him!"Sunghoon shouted and was about to slap him but Jungwon kicked one of the chairs really hard making him stop.

"Come closer and i'll kill you"Jungwon said glaring at Sunghoon.

Now that he think of the moment earlier. he is pretty sure it was planned. Jay never mentioned that someone stole it but Sunghoon was quick to say that someone stole it.

he also saw Sunghoon smirking at him when the teacher was examining his bag.

"taekwondo player? Jungwon you're not the only one who knows taekwondo"Sunghoon said and dragged Jay beside him.

"Jay-yah why don't you teach him a lesson after stealing your very expensive pen"

Jay might be angry at Jungwon for stealing something that is special to him but he didn't want to hurt him.

its like someone was telling him to not hurt him.

Jay walk closer and grabbed his hand and draggee him out of the class.

"Jay where are you guys going!"Sunghoon shouted

Jungwon who was confused on why Jay was dragging him but still let him get dragged.

"J-jay please i really didn't stole it. please i don't want to get expelled please"Jungwon said

Jay didn't respond and continue dragging him. Some students who walk pass by them was also confused.

"Jay, i really didn't stole it i swear. give me few months and i'll pay you-"

Jungwon didn't get to finish when Jay stopped by the gates and look at him.

"Shut up, i believe you. now go home before they start running after you"Jay said coldy. (jay niyo marupok jk)

Jungwon frown. he wasn't used to this cold Jay. Jay usually speak to him with his soft voice.

"Jay i'm really sorry"

"Why are you saying sorry? didn't you just told me you didn't stole it?"Jay said

"i didn't stole it but-"

Jungwon again didn't get to finish when Jay gave him a quick hug and smiled.

"I believe you already. now go home, go to the hospital first they kicked you pretty hard"Jay said motioning Jungwon to go. "i'll just tell them that i already taught you your lesson"Jay then winked before running away.

what the actual fuck!?

"where is he and why did you dragged him away?!"Sunghoon asked when Jay came back in the classroom

"Chill, i already gave him a punishment"Jay lied.

"Ugh you should've let us see"Sunghoon said.

Jay then faked laugh. "Lets go home"

When they went home, both of them went to their own room. Jay already showered and just scroll through his social medias when he remembered that Sunghoon mentioned that he was craving for cupcakes.

Jay wanted to bake for Sunghoon but he wanted Sunghoon's approval first if he still wants some. Jay was about to knock when he noticed that the door wasn't fully close and it looks like Sunghoon was talking to someone.

"yeah did you see his face when the teacher found the ballpen we put in his bag? it was funny"Sunghoon said

Jay froze for a second.

"i hope they expelled him. i can't stand him he really reminds me of that daniel guy"

Now Jay is getting upset. Sunghoon knows that Jay doesn't like it when someone touch his ballpen but he still did plus he put it in Jungwon's bag who wasn't even aware.

so all this time he was mad at Jungwon for no reason. he was even thankful for sunghoon because he helped him find the "culprit" when he was actually the culprit.

Jay hissed and went back to his room.