018

the morning came and Jay just finished taking a shower and went downstairs to eat. Sunghoon heard Jay's footsteps and greeted him. "Good Morning Jay-yah"

Jay ignored him and proceed to take his sit infront of Sunghoon. and ofcourse Sunghoon noticed that and stopped eating and looked at Jay who was busy grabbing eggs and waffles.

"Bro what is wrong with you?"Sunghoon said.

Jay only looked at him then proceeded to eat. Sunghoon scoffed and took Jay's utensils from his hand. "Jay, i'm fucking talking to you! what's wrong?!"

"I heard you yesterday! Jungwon wasn't the one who stole my ballpen! you did for what? to get him expelled?!"

"Geez so what if i did? he's so annoying!"Sunghoon hissed. "The poor guy was fucking clueless Hoon! and that was my ballpen! you still touched it!"

Jay glared at him before taking his bag and was about to leave when they heard a shout.

"Jay you brat! don't talk to Sunghoon like that!"Mr.Park said. Jay stepped back when their own father walk towards him then slapping Jay making Sunghoon gasped. "Say sorry to Sunghoon right now!"

"Father! He wanted a clueless boy expelled!"Jay said earning another slap from his father.

"So? that's not enough reason to shout at your twin. now apologies"

this is what jay hate the most their father tolerates their wrong doings.

Jay sigh and turn around to face his twin and apologies "I'm sorry"

"Now go to school, if i ever see you shout at your twin again your dead do you understand?"

Jay nodded before walking past mr.park making Sunghoon follow him. when they arrived to the car both quietly sat on the backsit and let their driver take them to the school.

It was a quiet ride until Sunghoon decided to speak. "Seriously whats wrong with you? ever since that Jungwon guy arrive you've been very different"

"Don't tell me you're actually liking him!"Sunghoon added and even made a disguting face.

"Ofcourse not! i was mad because you actually touched my pen"Jay defended. Sunghoon scoffed and glared at Jay "For fucking sake its just a pen, Are you really mad at me for that?"

"I told you i don't want anyone to touch it yet you still did"

"Jay you can trust me, Its not like i'm actually gonna steal your pen. i'm your twin you should trust me i know better"

"Well about jungwon? he might get expelled"

Sunghoon shrugged him off "So? as if we care?"

Jay sigh and was thinking of an excuse to make sunghoon help jungwon not to get expelled. "Well i-i still want to play with his feelings. if he got expelled i can't d-do that"

Sunghoon then smirked at patted jay's shoulder "So thats why, alright then. play with his feelings"

[sorry for being ia i'm just vey busy, i'll update again i just need to finish some stuff. ik thid chap is short but i'll update a longer one soon :)]