001

"S-Sunghoon Jay i-im sorry, i-i will l-let Jay copy my answers from now on" the student said while on his knees begging.

"tsk, such a loser! this is the last sem! how will you let my brother copy you when the test is over?! you stupid bitch!" Sunghoon shouted as he kick the student in the stomach while other students just watch them hurt the guy.

well technically this guy was their so called "victim" after they found that he only got into En University because of scholarship. En University is one of the most expensive University so they always bully students who they think doesn't deserve to be there or those student who got into the school because of scholarship.

"Sunghoon, stop its not like i'm gonna fail. we're the son of the owner so im sure my grades will be high" Jay whispered.

Jay isn't wrong since they are the son of the university owner ofcourse there parents will do anything just to get their sons a high grade. but he just said those just to stop Sunghoon from kicking the guy.

this was always him he acts scary and rude but inside he feels guilty. theres time that he doesn't feel guilty for bullying someone which is everytime someone made him extremely mad or if its about his twin and friends.

Jay always listen to his twin because he doesn't want him to get upset even if its gonna hurt someone. all he cares about is his brother and friends probably because they are the only one who cares about him.

also he's too coward to tell his thoughts and opinion because he's afraid they will leave him.

"fine, yah! if i ever saw one of you guys help him, you are all dead" Sunghoon said before walking followed by Jay and his friends.

"why did you kicked him?" Jay asked which made Sunghoon and his friends look at him with there one eyebrow lifting up.

"That guy deserve it right guys? why Jay? don't tell me you feel sorry for that guy?" Sunghoon laugh

"Sunghoon is right he deserves it, don't tell us you actually feel sorry?" Heeseung said

"i-its not like that guys i just feel bad for Sunghoon's shoes, y-yeah the shoes, you kicked him that means your shoes touch his dirty uniform" Jay said

great Jay your so fucking great.

"Oh my god! your right i can't believe i kicked that dirty guy using my expensive shoes!" Sunghoon complained

"Hyung you should throw that shoes to him" Niki chuckled

"ew theres no way i'll let that guy touch my shoes, he doesn't deserve it" Sunghoon said

i was the person who didn't get to copy from the guy but why do they always act as if they're the one who didn't get to copy? and always lead the bullying when its suppose to be me?

what do ya'll think of the first chapter? don't forget to share your thoughts and don't forget to vote!