013

Jungwon is running right now since his alarm didn't rang and he was already late. he can't find a bus so he just ran.

but when he came to the school, the gate was already close. the guard wasn't even in the entrance.

well fuck how am i gonna go in.

"You're late?"

Jungwon turn around when someone spoke, to his suprise its Jay.

"Park Jay?"Jungwon mumbled. "Lets go to the back, theres a ladder we can use"Jay said.

Jay then started walking so Jungwon just followed, but the thing is Jungwon finds it odd that his twin Sunghoon isn't with him.

"where is your twin?"Jungwon asked. "He went to school early"Jay said.

Once they reached the schools back, there was a ladder but the thing is its only used for emergency exit. and Jungwon is too small to go up.

"I'll carry you"Jay said. "wait w-what?"Jungwon said. Jungwon didn't notice his cheeks was burning red after hearing what Jay said.

"I'll carry you, you can't go up, without someone carrying you"Jay said.

"O-okay, i'm quite heavy"Jungwon said. "its okay"Jay said.

Jay sat on a big rock so Jungwon's legs can go into his shoulders. "wait are you sure about this?"Jungwon asked before completely putting his other feet on jay's shoulder. so Jay is basically carrying Jungwon on his shoulder.

when Jay stood up, Jungwon slowly put his feet on the ladder and started to climb in the schools rooftop.

once he was able to climb, he fix his uniform and was about to look down to look at what Jay was doing. "how will you get up-" Jungwon didn't get to finish because once he look down Jay was nowhere to be found.

what the- where did he go?

Jungwon looked at around but since he's late, he decided not to care and proceed to run to his classroom. when he came in the teacher wasn't there yet which is good but the thing is Jay was already sitting on his chair listening to music.

how?

Jungwon was about to take a sit but Ni-ki blocked him. "Move you tall man"Jungwon said. "what did you just call me?!"Ni-ki said. Jungwon ignored him and was finally about to sit but he was again blocked by Heeseung this time.

"your so disrespecful, you know we can hit you any time"Heeseung said.

"aish, i feel bad for you guys, you guys will bully me i'm not as rich as you guys? i can't believe you guys stoop so low, i pity you guys for real"Jungwon said which made Heeseung and Ni-Ki and Sunghoon to shut up while Jay trembling.

those words reminded them of someone, when i say someone its Daniel

i feel bad for you guys, i can't believe you guys stoop so low. i pity you guys so much.
[its in chap 5 if you don't know]

Since it was silence Jungwon grab i chair and was about to sit but a student put his feet on it. "sorry this sit is taken"

after that everyone started to say "this sit is taken" everytime Jungwon tries to sat down.

this is ridiculous, non of those sits are even taken!

"sit beside me, this sit isn't taken"Jay said. Jungwon smiled and sat down. "Thank you"

"Your welcome, just tell me if you need anything"Jay smiled.