Part 6: Empoleon vs Lucario

Today is the day where the Pokkén tournament officially begins. All the spectators are enthusiast to see all the different battles of today thanks to the Ferrum broadcast's camera that are all around the region. The Tournament's commentators,Kelly and John,are ready to tell to all the spectator the wonderful shows that the competitors will do today. Today there's also the match of SupremeMaster and his Lucario vs MixEmperor(alias Chloe)and her Empoleon. The match will be streamed from Tellur Town. The two are ready to start. Competitor,prepare your Pokémon. 3...2...1...GO. After this all the matches can finally start and all the Pokémon are taking their respective battle's poses."Round 1....FIGHT"says the computer in the Tellur Town to the two competitor."Lucario,start to run.Fast." says SupremeMaster.Lucario start to run towards Empoleon with an incredible speed."Empoleon,run in circle and try to avoid to get catched by Lucario"says MixEmperor.Empoleon may not have the same speed of Lucario but he was able to put some meters between him and Lucario."Too slow.Lucario,Bone Rush".Lucario realizes an aura bone with his aura and use it for catch Empoleon."Empoleon,jump"says her trainer. Empoleon jumps but he don't know what Lucario is able to do with that bone."Ah,i know that you'll do it.Lucario,Upward Swing Bone Rush,go".Lucario just raise his bone and hit Empoleon hard in the air.Empoleon find himself spinning in the air but he was able to touch the ground and watch his opponent face to face."Ah,you're too much predictable to me. How you can think to beat me?"."Empoleon,Aqua Jet,we have to gain the advantage again".Empoleon covers himself with water and rush towards Lucario at full speed,but his opponent already know how to beat it."Lucario,jump and punish them with one of your powerful weak aerial attack".Lucario jumps on the same direction of Empoleon and he just put off his leg for kick Empoleon right on his back.Empoleon is feeling pain and anger."Ah,now finish them with one of your comboes."Lucario sweeps Empoleon's legs with his Low strong Attack for make him spins a bit,then he use his Low weak attack,then his Upward Bone Rush and then his Bone Rush but the Downward version.Empoleon is losing energy and her trainer don't know how to help him."I imagine that you don't know that for have a better probability to win here is to unleashing comboes.Right?"says SupremeMaster like if he know everything about this tournament."Lucario,time to win this round.Force Palm."Lucario charge a lot of energy from his palm and unleash it to Empoleon.Empoleon can't do nothing than take the hit and faint."Ah,you and your bird are so pathetic.The next round will be more easy,AhAhAhAh."says SupremeMaster with his dispotic laugh,but Lucario isn't on his same opinion.
During the time break,Empoleon get healed for being ready to the second round,but she lose the will to fight after seeing her best friend getting bullied like this.A man reach her and her Pokémon and says:"Hey you,are you really think to quit the battle?if yes,well,you're just demostrating that he's right about you". At this point,Chloe answer with a little of anger:"And what i have to do?i don't know nothing about the tournament and i don't know what commands i can give to Empoleon."
"In this case,what if i give you some suggestions?" Says the man while sitting in front of her."Suggestions?"says Chloe,surprised."Yes,suggestions.Here's what you can do for with this battle.......The two talks a lot and Empoleon can't do nothing than hear them.At the end,Chloe thanks the man for the suggestions and prepare herself and Empoleon for give a lesson to her arrogant opponent.Empoleon followed her.The second round is ready to start."Ok Empoleon. Now that i know what you can do against them,it's time to win the second round."Empoleon is ready to take his revenge against that arrogant human also if he has to hurt Lucario for doing it.Both the Pokémon takes their placements on the stage.
"Round 2,fight!"says the robot.
We'll win this battle faster than before.Lucario run towards them"says SupremeMaster.Lucario start run towards Empoleon."Empoleon,use the shield,we don't know what they'll do".Empoleon protect himself with a light shield."So you choose the defensive line,eh?Lucario,grab."Lucario grabs but first that Lucario can act her opponent says"Empoleon,jump and punish him with your strong aerial attack".Empoleon jumps high enough for avoid the grab and slams his wing against the ground and Lucario. The attack creates a path of ice that makes Empoleon faster than before."What??Well,are you able to avoid this move?Lucario,ExtremeSpeed!"Lucario charges forward,foot first while covered by his aura,but her opponent know how to avoid it."Empoleon,jump away from it .Empoleon jumps forward by making acrobatic piroettes due to the ice and completely avoid Lucario's attack that leave him unsafe."Empoleon,it's our time to attack now.Aqua Jet and then Rock Smash".Empoleon covered himself with the water and charged Lucario.Lucario can't do nothing for avoid it due to the recovery's time and get striked by Aqua Jet.After it,Empoleon stomps the ground. A big rock appear in front of Empoleon and breaks it with a powerful punch that knock down Lucario and give him a Defense debuff."Empoleon,wait that Lucario get up first to do other moves".Empoleon just wait that Lucario get up for see how to react."Lucario they stop attacking.It's our turn,Bone Rush"says SupremeMaster.Lucario create another bone of aura and try to catch Empoleon."Empoleon,protect yourself"says MixEmperor.Empoleon erase the shield again and protect himself from the attack."Empoleon Lucario is unsafe now,grab him".Empoleon catch Lucario and launch him in the air,create a spinning water trident with his beak and unleash a powerful pillar of water with his left wing.The Defense debuff is already active and it caused Lucario losing more health than normal.Lucario is already without force."Lucario hold on.Aura Sphere"Lucario charged an Aura Sphere and launches it to Empoleon."Empoleon,time to finish this.Defog and then Surf".Empoleon erase Aura Sphere without problems and use Surf for catch an exausted Lucario,than fall down."Yay,the second round is ours".says MixEmperor but Empoleon don't lose his composure and it's ready for the third and last round.After that both Pokémon get healed,the third round is ready to start.Both the Pokémon takes their place on the stage.
"FINAL ROUND,FIGHT!"says the robot.
"Well Empoleon,concentration,patience and we'll win".Empoleon remain focused on the match."If you think that i'll let you win,you're wrong"says SupremeMaster with eyes full of anger."Lucario,show them who's the boss.Go towards them".Lucario start running towards Empoleon."Empoleon,shield".Empoleon use the shield again for prevent an attack from Lucario."Lucario,Bone Rush now".Lucario use another of his bone of aura and start attack Empoleon's shield."Empoleon,grab him".Empoleon grabs Lucario, unleash an Ice Beam and than slams on him at full force."We don't leave you win easily.Lucario,time to mega evolve.Burst Mode".Lucario's body start changing.He becomes bigger and more powerful than before.The burst wave slams Empoleon far away from him. Now it's a Mega Lucario."You think that you intimidate us?Empoleon,Ice Beam".Empoleon unleash a beam of ice to the ground."Big mistake.Lucario,use your High strong attack."Lucario completely avoid Empoleon's Ice Beam and hit him with a cartwheel kick on his back.Then proceed to hit him with his forward weak attack that cause a knock down to Empoleon."Lucario,keep a bit of distance and then Force Palm once they gets up".Lucario start charging a tremendous energy on his palm and it's ready to give it to Empoleon,but MixEmperor know how to beat it."Empoleon,Counter Attack it and then use a series of strong attack."Empoleon use all his patience for handle the attack and then unleash a series of strong attacks that make Lucario fly away from him."Lucario,Bone Rush""Empoleon,shield"says SupremeMaster and MixEmperor on the same time."Lucario use Bone Rush and Empoleon protect himself with it."Empoleon,grab him".Empoleon try to grab him but the distance between him and Lucario is too much."Big mistake.Lucario,finish them with one of your powerful Aura Blast"says SupremeMaster.Lucario charge his palm with Aura and slams towards Empoleon,then launch him in the air.Lucario creates five Aura Spheres that launches it on Empoleon and prepares a big Aura Sphere that hit Empoleon really hard and causes a hole on the grounds.Empoleon fall down to the ground.He is feeling pain,his entire body hurts but he was able to gets up.He find himself with a very low energy"It isn't enough for you?really watch your penguin. You don't have any possibility to defeat us!"says SupremeMaster."This is what you believe!!We haven't finished yet.Empoleon,Burst Mode now".says MixEmperor.Empoleon now is powered up and the burst wave slams Lucario away from him."You'll never win!!Lucario,Bone Rush Downward Swing"Lucario use Bone Rush that Empoleon block immediately with the shield but Counter Attack the Downward Swing.Lucario take the attack and start feeling tired."I don't accept to lose against you.Lucario,low weak attack"."Empoleon,Aqua Jet and then Rock Smash"Lucario try to attack but Empoleon avoid it with Aqua Jet and cause another Defense debuff to Lucario."Lucario,Bone Rush".Lucario use Bone Rush once he gets up but now it's him that get betrayed by the distance."Empoleon,time to finish them with your Deep Blue Monarch".Empoleon creates a whirlpool that catch Lucario.Then Empoleon start proceed attack Lucario from all the directions and then unleash a huge ball of water that crush Lucario.The ball fall down and Lucario lose all his energies.MixEmperor wins and advance of some placements.SupremeMaster full of anger give all the fault to Lucario and then go away from the stages.Lucario now don't follow him and thanks Empoleon for beating him by sending a message through his aura.Empoleon,that is tired as well,nodded.Now it's time to both Chloe and Empoleon to leave the stage and return at home for take a good rest.