Chapter 1

Title- The End! Or beginning?
Number of Words- 786

What got me to this?

Why are people so mean to me?

I do feel bad however...

*day before*

"Hey Kyle..." I said nervously

"Hey dawg. Whaddup bro." he said with a smile

"I-I-I..." I said before kissing him then pulling back.

"Uhhh..." he said shocked

"I'm sorry. I love you, Kyle David Hall and always have, goodbye forever..." I said while crying and running away.

*back to now*

I wonder if he'll miss me. I wonder if he ever even cared... I'm dedicating my note to him, I guess.

Dear Kyle,
Your smile. When you smile it's like my heart skips a beat. Your eyes. Your eyes are easy to get lost in. Your hair. I know you don't like your hair, but I do. Whenever you cry, I want to wrap you in my arms and hold you until you smile. I want to lay there and kiss you. I love you. I have always loved you Kyle David Hall. I have loved you since that night when you found me on the swings crying in the rain. I loved you when you picked me up and carried me to your house. I loved your very existence... But then you met Alice and she told me you guys were together. I'm sorry Kyle, I can't do it.....I love you. Johnnie Guilbert❤️ (👈pretend that was drawn)

I put down the pen and note on the table. he has a key. He'll find it when he gets home from Alice's house tomorrow morning.

I then walk up to my bathroom and stand against the counter with my dads and moms old pills. with one toss, I throw back a handful of whatever the hell pills I could find in this damn cabinet.

I did another handful. then I could have sworn I heard the front door open, but then again, I just ingested two handfuls of random pills. Then I hear creaking stairs.

"Dammit. He's home. Come on pills, work!" I yell

"No! Johnnie!" He yells

I then blackout right after seeing the door open.

KYLE POV

Yesterday, Johnnie told me he loved me. I was so happy, but the he ran before I could react. So I thought he would want to be alone. so I came to hang out with my ex, from my old school, Alice. We are like sister and brother so I stayed it her house for the weekend.

I decided to go home tonight to finally talk to johnnie.

"I can do this!" I say to myself as I walk up to the front door. I get my key out and open the door. he is no where in sight, but there is a note. maybe he went to a friends. I read the note and race to the bathroom with tears pouring out of my eyes. I then hear him yell,"Dammit, he's home! Come on pills,work!"

"No Johnnie!" I scream right before I open the door to see him fall and close his eyes. I scoop him up and run. I don't quite have my drivers license yet, so I can't drive.

"Hang in there johnnie. don't you dare leave me." I say running even faster.

I get to the hospital and run in. "Nurse! Please help!" I say to the lady at the front desk.

"Yes, quickly, come along- Rebecca, take my spot at the counter."she says rushing me and Johnnie away.

As we pass a door, she stops. "Dr.Williams! We have an attempted suicide. We need a room really quick!" She says. then adds,"what did he do?" She asks me

"Pills! I don't care about your stupid conversations. If this boy dies, I will not be happy." I say with a serious tone

We run to a room and they push me out to go wait in the waiting room. an hour or so later, Bryan shows up. we wait for a good hour and a half before the doctor came and told us he was asleep.

They were able to flush the pills out of his blood and puke up the not ingested pills. "He is fine. he has to have one session when he wakes up with the therapist. then he may go in the morning. Uh, would you like to stay the night?" He asks

"Yes please. what room number?" Asks Bryan

"Floor 10. Room 667" he says, then walks off. (See what I did there?)

We go to the elevator. click the 10 button out of 16 floors. we go to his room and just wait.
-------------
What do you guys think? This is my first kohnnie fanfic!!!