Chapter 8

The dark figure played with one of their rings on their right hand. They slipped in off and back on.

"Come in." They said, crossing their legs.

The two demons entered.

"Well? Where's the human?" The figure asked.

Cameron cleared his throat.

"We uh...found them." He said.

"Ok? And did you bring them?" The figure asked.

Cam glanced at Emma and shook his head. She was staring at the floor.

"Then do you know what I'm gonna tell you?" The figure asked, leaning forward.

Cam shook his head.

"GO CAPTURE THEM AND BRING THEM HERE." The figure shouted.

The demons flinched and the figure got up. They left the room, leaving the demons to themselves.

Meanwhile, at the base

Mitch woke up. He opened his eyes and reached for the cover. He was cold, and pants less. He saw Scott buried in the cover, all of it was on his side.

Mitch sighed and wrapped his arms around himself. He laid there until he realized he needed to pee. He got up and headed to the bathroom.

Scott woke up and saw Mitch was gone. He got worried and headed out of the room. Mitch was just walking out of the bathroom. Scott sighed, relieved.

Mitch looked up at him, yawning.

"When will we head out?" Mitch asked.

"After we get something on our stomachs." Scott replied.

Mitch went over and hugged him. Scott smiled, squeezing him.  Scott slipped a hand up Mitch's shirt and Mitch gasped.

"Scotty!" He whined.

Scott giggiled and kissed Mitch's forehead. Mitch blushed. Scott went into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"Hey!" Mitch crossed his arms, irritated.

"What?" Scott asked.

Mitch marched over and squeezed between Scott and the fridge.

"You can't just tease me and leave me hanging!" Mitch said.

Scott smirked.

"Can't I?" He asked, reaching over Mitch and grabbing an apple.

Mitch watched as Scott took a bite. He clenched his fists and glared. Scott knew Mitch was gonna snap. Instead, Mitch walked out of the room and back to the bed.

Scott dropped the apple and followed him. Mitch sat on the bed, crossing his arms. Scott came over and locked eyes with Mitch. Mitch looked away.

"Baby..." Scott said, pushing Mitch's hair out of his face. Mitch stuck his tongue out and Scott giggled. He wrapped his arms around Mitch waist and kissed him. Mitch grabbed Scott's shirt, moaning.

SMUT TIME

Scott pushed Mitch onto the bed, deepening the kiss. He pulled off Mitchs shirt and started kissing his chest. He pushed Mitch up so his head was on a pillow. Mitch tugged on Scott's pants.

"Please." He whispered.

Scott threw his pants across the room. He leaned toward Mitchs ear.

"There's lube in the bathroom closet baby. I'm gonna go grab some." Scott whispered, getting up.

Mitch grabbed onto Scott's arm. Scott looked at him.

"Take me with you...please?" Mitch asked.

Scott picked Mitch up and carried him to the bathroom. Scott saw Mitch's eyes flick to the shower.

"Wanna shower before we leave?" Scott whispered, grabbing lube out of the closet.

"Yes please." Mitch whispered.

Scott turned on the shower, holding Mitch with one hand. Mitch's hot breath in his ear was making him harder. He set Mitch down and lubed himself up. Mitch looked at his cock and then into his eyes with lust. They got in the shower. Scott pushed Mitch up against the side of the shower gently, kissing him. Mitch moaned, feeling Scott's hardness against his stomach.

"Are you ready?" Scott whispered.

Mitch took a deep breath and nodded. Scott lined himself up and started pushing himself in. Mitch groaned loudly.

"W-wait stop." Mitch said suddenly and Scott stopped.

Mitch caught his breath.

"Ok, continue." Mitch whispered.

Scott continued to push in and Mitch's black painted nails scraped against Scott's back. He started apologizing and Scott kissed him to shut him up. His entire length was now inside of Mitch. He put his forehead on Mitch's and smiled.

"I love you Scotty." Mitch whispered.

"I love you too Mitchy." Scott whispered back.

"Please...." Mitch whispered.

Scott started pumping in and out slowly. Mitch moaned loudly and Scott squeezed his ass. At the same moment he hit Mitch's g-spot. Mitch screamed.

"RIGHT THERE! RIGHT THERE!" Mitch cried.

Scott hit it over and over until Mitch released. He pulled out and Mitch dropped to his knees. He sucked Scott off until he cummed. Scott pulled Mitch up and kissed him. They held each other until the water started getting cold. Then they washed each other and got out.

END OF SMUT

The demons

"We just have to wait." Emma said, reloading her stun gun.

"Wait for what?" Cam asked.

"They'll come." She said and cam snickered.

Emma giggiled.

"I mean like they'll come to us and we don't have to go to them." Emma said.

"Ohhh that's smart." Cam said.

The figure

They tossed their hair back and looked in the mirror. 

"Show me him." The figure said.

The mirror swirled and showered two figures holding each other. The taller one kissed the shorter one on the head and walked out. The shorter one turned to the mirror and started fixing his hair.

"Fascinating..." The figure said, leaning closer.

The figure doing his hair also leaned closer and squinted.

"He's litterally my reflection..." The dark figure said, twirling their hair in their fingers.

"Mitch?" The taller figure said, coming back in the bathroom.

The dark figure waved his hand and the mirror swirled, making the boy in the mirror vanish. The dark figure walked out of the room.

Mitch was staring into the mirror.

"Mitch?" Scott asked, walking in.

Mitch rubbed his eyes and squinted harder.

"What is it baby?" Scott asked, wrapping his arms around Mitch.

Mitch looked up at him.

"Nothing, just thought I saw something..." Mitch said, hugging Scott.

Scott smiled and kissed Mitch.