Chapter 17

Scott grasped the firm handle and looked at his partner. 

"Are we certain about this?" Scott asked. Messer sighed.

"This is Mitch we're talking about. We have to be certain." Messer said, opening a portal. Scott nervously looked through. Messer took his hand. 

"Scott, I'm right here." Messer whispered. Scott kissed Messer as they wrapped their arms around him. They ran through the portal hoping to find their love. 

________________________________________________________

The portal brought them to a strange land.  There were mushrooms and pretty trees everywhere. Messer instantly realized something, this was the land they promised for their lovers. 

"We need to find Mitch." Scott muttered under his breath as Messer side eyed him. 

"Babe...calm down." Messer whispered as Scott ran off into the distance. Messer groaned. "I can't lost both of my partners at once that's just crazy." They followed Scott into the world of fantasy. 

__________________________________________________________________

Mitch sat up, realizing he fell asleep in....a mushroom house? A tall man was watching him from the other side of the room. Mitch winced. 

"Gahh my head

"Gahh my head." He groaned. He realized he had been all bandaged up...his wounds were...almost healed? That was strange. He remembered falling out the window and hitting his leg. The last time he saw his leg it had a large gash in it but now it was...gone. "What the.." He muttered. The man walked over to him, looking just like Scott...but a bit older. 

"Mitch? Is your head alright?" He whispered, touching Mitch's head. 

"W-who are you?" Mitch asked the older man, pushing himself back onto the plush bedsheets he was sitting on. The man looked at Mitch. 

"I'm Messer's other partner, Scot." He whispered.

"What? He already has a Scott and you are not him!" Mitch scooched back and realized he wasn't wearing any pants. "Shit..." He muttered, pulling down his long shirt. 

"I'm Scot with one t. Also, I had to take your pants off to access your leg. It should be healed by now." He rubbed his hand over Mitch's leg. Mitch whimpered and felt his penis get hard. 

"Not now not NOW!" Mitch thought. Scot smirked. 

"I haven't made you feel things have I?" Scot asked in a soothing voice. Mitch was about to bust all over the bed.

"Heck no! We just met! I'm not crazy!" Mitch crossed his arms. Scot pulled Mitch's chin up. 

"Are you....lying to me?" Scot's eyes narrowed.

Mitch gasped. Scot pushed Mitch down so he was on his back. 

"Are you good at following orders?" Scot asked. Mitch nodded as Scot pinched his thigh. Mitch squeaked. "You have a mouth, use it." Scot said, unbuckling his pants. That sound brought pure joy to Mitch's ears. It meant he was about to get fucked, spanked, or both. 

"Yes daddy I do." Mitch licked his lips and got on his knees. Scot pulled out and helped Mitch get his long erect cock inside Mitch's mouth. 

"Good boy, take it nice and slow. If you swallow I might get inside your little ass." Scot whispered, pushing towards the back of Mitch's throat. Mitch's eyes rolled back as he took in the tasty penis. He could do this all day. Mitch started sucking gently and choking. Scot thrusted into the back of Mitch's throat harder. He busted inside of Mitch's throat and Mitch swallowed. Before he had time to catch his breath, Scot flipped Mitch onto his stomach. Mitch giggled in excitement, and Scot pulled Mitch's cheeks apart. He rubbed Mitch's hole gently, smirking at Mitch's whimpers. He slipped a finger in, fucking him slowly knowing that Mitch was enjoying every second of it. He slipped in another and scissored Mitch opened. Mitch was sopping wet at this point, so there was no need for lube. He pushed in slowly, letting Mitch get used to the feeling. Then he fucked Mitch hard into the mattress. Mitch cried out and buried his face in the sheets. "Take it like a good little slut." Scot groaned, ejaculating inside. 

"Ohhhh fuck!" Mitch whimpered and rolled onto his back. Scot got on top of Mitch and kissed him, still thrusting inside. Mitch's legs shook as he cummed onto Scot's chest. 

"How was that?" Scot asked, kissing Mitch's chest. 

"Amazing." Mitch said, seeing stars. 

"Good, we'll do it again sometime." Scot muttered, kissing Mitch's neck. 

__________________________________________________

Messer saw a mushroom house up ahead, with their other partner, Scot, on top of Mitch, through the window. They grabbed Scott's hand.

"Wait!!! We need to talk about something first." They said, as Scott looked at them questionably.