Chapter 14

"My loves. This is where we made love for the first time." Messer whispered, pulling them close.

"I want you." Mitch cried.

Messer kissed him.

"I know you do. Sit with me."

Mitch sat next to messer. Scott looked around in amazement at the room. Messer patted their lap.

"My cupcake do not be shy." Messer whispered.

Mitch sat in messer's lap and snuggled them.

Scott sat down and licked the back of Mitch's neck.

"Shall we have some fun with the slut?" Scott asked.

"I would love to. Is that ok with you mitchy?" Messer asked.

Mitch nodded.

"We need a safe word." Scott said.

"What about..... Clementine?" Mitch asked.

"Perfect." Messer whispered, kissing Mitch's ear.

Scott pulled off Mitch's pants and kissed his legs lovingly. Messer plants hickeys on Mitch's neck and down his chest. Messer trned to Scott.

"How shall we get him ready?" Messer asked.

"What toys do we have?" Scott asked.

Messer pulled a box of toys out form under the bed. Scott pulled out a vibrator. Messer held Mitch down and kissed him. Mitch started squirming.

"Shhhh princess look at me." Messer whispered, lifting Mitch's chin.

Mitch looked up as Scott rubbed his legs and pushed them up. Scott placed the tip at Mitch's bud. Messer kissed Mitch again.

"Just look in my eyes baby. Are you ready? " they whispered.

Mitch nodded, and Scott slowly turned on the vibrator, pushing it in. Mitch moaned out. Messer rubbed Mitch leg, stroking him, getting closer to Mitch cock. Scott pushed it in farther, turning it up more. Mitch's moans got louder and messer started touching the tip of Mitch cock.

"You're such a slut, always begging to be fucked." Scott whispered.

"So, so beautiful." Messer said, stroking Mitch's cock now.

Mitch was getting even more turned on by the degrading and praising. Messer wrapped his fingers underneath the penis and stroked. Mitch's eyes rolled back in pleasure.

"So...close..." He whispered.

Messer nodded to Scott and Scott pushed the vibrator in and out.  Mitch's legs started shaking and hot cum shot out of his ass and his cock. Messer and Scott switched places. Scott pulled Mitch up and into his lap. He lubed himself up as he degraded Mitch.

"You filthy whore." He whispered, pushing Mitch onto him.

Mitch cried out and messer played with mitchs balls.

"My beautiful princess." Messer licks the underside of Mitch's cock,  then took all off him in his mouth.

"Ride me, slut." Scott whispered.

Mitch did as he was told and moved up and down. Scott reached over, slipping a finger into messer's clothes. Messer looked at him. Scott started fingering messer's hole and Mitch touched his own cock. Messer held onto both of them as he moaned. Scott cummed into Mitch's ass and Mitch shot cum into the bed. He pulled off of Scott and caught his breath. Scott took Messer's ass and thrusts into them. Mitch grabbed messer's face and kissed them gently. Messer and Scott came together. Messer and Mitch took turns making out with Scott. Then Mitch fell off the bed.