Chapter 15

"Scott, you haven't made love to me yet." Messer whispered.

Mitch was happily eating his pancakes and Messer was watching Scott.

"Kiss me" Scott said,and messer leaned toward him. Their lips met and Mitch's looked up. Mitch got hard as he watched. Messer bit Scott lip as they pulled away. Messer looked at Mitch.

"Princess, daddy and I are going to our room, can you busy yourself for a short time?" Messer asked.

Mitch nodded.

"Will you come see me right after?" Mitch asked.

Messer kissed him.

"Yes princess." They kissed Mitch slowly.

Mitch blushed.

"Me and you will have some fun later, ok?" Messer whispered.

Mitch nodded and skipped away. 

Messer licked Scott's ear. 

Scott whimpered quietly as Messer took him to their room. 

"Don't worry....I'll take care of you." Messer whispered, pushing Scott back onto their bed. He unbuttoned Scott's shirt as they licked up his chest. 

"Take off your pants." Messer ordered. 

Scott pulled them off slowly and Messer spanked him. 

"FASTER BITCH!" Messer yelled. 

Messer teased a bare Scott and Scott was at his breaking point. He reaches for his balls but Messer grabs his wrists. They tied him to the bedframe slowly.  They pushed a butt plug inside of Scott.

"Stay." Messer commanded. 

Scott nodded, breathing slowly. 

Suddenly, there was a scream from downstairs. Scott and Messer looked at each other. Messer untied Scott and they went down the ladder. They found glass covering the floor, and the window broken open. They exchanged looks and immediately looked around. 

"Mitchy?" Scott said, calling around the house. 

Messer looked around the outside.

"Baby? Princess where are you?" Messer called.

Scott came outside and Messer took his hand.  Scott shook his head, silently answering his loves question. Messer closed their eyes and took a deep breath. 

"Whoever has dared to steal Mitchell Grassi will regret their birth." Messer's eyes turned dark.