Chapter 9

The boys made their way out the door to where the bad guys lair was. They had been watching them for a while, separately. But now that they were together, their combined forces would make conquering the bad guys much easier. They trudged through the woods with Wyatt at their heels. Mitch was still confused about what he saw that morning. He could've sworn there was someone else in the mirror. He shrugged it off and kept walking. He locked his pinkie with Scott's and they kept walking.

Meanwhile at the DEMON lair

They looked in the mirror again.

"Show me him." They whispered.

The mirror changed again and it showed the blonde and the dark haired boy walking in the forest. The figure chuckled lightly. It was all coming according to plan. And it would end wonderfully as long as the demons didn't fuck it up.

THUMP

The figure turned to their cameras and sat in a chair. They watched as the tall blonde from the mirror appeared on the screen and hit the camera again.

"Open up! We just wanna talk!" The blonde shouted.

"Well, the demon couple were certainly efficient. If they even meant for the victims to come this way." The figure muttered.

"We can hear you." Said the short  dark haired boy, putting his hands on his hips.

The figure sighed, adjusting their mic. They took a deep breath and started singing.

"Mitch we should go." Scott said, feeling a little nauseous.

"Wait.." Mitch said, getting closer to the camera.

Scott's eyes turned a very bright blue,brighter than his original color.

"Yes, Master?" He asked, looking up at the camera.

"Babe, I told you we don't have to call each other master outside of the bedroom." Mitch said, turning around.

He gasped at what he saw. Scott's hair had turned white and his eyes, how magnificent they looked.

"Scotty..." He whispered, reaching for Scott's hands.

"Bring him to me." Came the voice from the camera.

Scott wrapped his arms around Mitch and picked him up.

"Hey! Set me down!" Mitch whined, struggling.

Scott walked, almost robotically, towards the entrance of the mansion. The doors opened and Scott carried Mitch inside. Mitch kept whining and Scott spanked him.

Mitch gasped and looked into Scott's eyes.

"You're not my Scotty." He whispered.

Not-scott smirked and took Mitch into a dark room.

"Scotty listen to me I know your sill in there just listen." Mitch said.

Scott locked the doors and set Mitch down. A small compartment opened and inside was a collar.

"Put it on my darling." Came a voice from almost everywhere at once.

Scott placed the collar on himself as Mitch tried to fight him.

Scott sat down and closed his eyes.

"What did you do to him?" Mitch shouted, tugging at the collar.

"Puppy is just taking a little nap." Came the voice.

"Is he-" Mitch started.

"No, he's not dead and neither of you will be as long as you listen to what I have to say." The figure said, and a door opened opposite the one they came in and there was a bright light.

Mitch watched as a figure who resembled him almost exactly came into the room. The figure had long black hair, piercing brown eyes and a smirk was across their face. They were very pale, had on black shoes, and a long black gown. They chuckled darkly. Mitch felt as if he was looking into a mirror. Which reminded him that earlier he had seen the same figure in the mirror.

He gasped.

"It was you!" He cried.

The figure laughed.

"It's wonderful that were finally able to meet Mitchell." The figure said.

"B-but who are you?" Mitch asked.

The figure smiled.

"I, am Messer."