Chapter 16

It was a dark day in Messer's kingdom. The two rulers had lost their princess. Messer searched and searched for their love but could not find them. Wyatt yowled continuously.  Scott asked everyone that he could. Alas, they could not find him. Mitch, however, was with another dark figure. He was short, stubborn, and had bright red eyes. His name was Alastor Akeldama. Alastor and his boyfriend, Beau Sloane, captured Mitch and took him to their castle across the sea. They threw him in their dungeon and left him there for later. Alastor sat on his throne next to Beau and kept squirming. 

"Be calm," Beau whispered.

"But I cAANnnnnt." Alastor cried. 

At that, Alastor was swooped up by Beau. He squeaked. 

"Beau!" He whispered, embarrassed that the guards were watching. 

"Hush my prince," Beau whispered seductively. 

Alastor blushed at this, hoping that Beau didn't see. But King Sloane sees everything. He set Alastor down gently. Alastor breathed a sigh of relief. He was calm until Beau grabbed his ass. Alastor squeaked. 

"Hush dear," Beau said softly.

Alastor nodded as Beau slipped his hand up Alastor's dress. Alastor put his head against Beau's shoulder as Beau rubbed him slowly. 

"Sssweet sssweet prince." Beau whispered as he lifted his Queen onto his lap. 

Alastor let out a whine, Beau had been tempting him all day. He was tired of being all sweet and innocent. Beau dragged his finger up Alastor's smooth, pale skin. He felt his ass being squeezed and rubbed repeatedly. 

"W-what if they s-see?" 

SMACK

"EEEEEP!" Was the noise that came out of Alastor after Beau spanked his little ass. Beau looked into Alastors stunning red eyes. 

"What did I say?" Beau asked.

"T-to..." 

SMACK

"TO BE QUIET!" Alastor cried out and threw his hand over his small elf mouth.

Beau smirked and pulled Alastor's panties down. He saw a small plug in Alastor's ass.

"Oh?" Beau said, pulling it out. 

Alastor grunted.

"What did I say about toys?" Beau asked.

"Y-you said-" 

SMACK

"You-you-you said t-t-t-to not use any without y-your permission sir!" 

"It's master." Beau replied. 

He flipped Alastor over and spread his legs apart. He smirked, hearing Alastor's tiny moans. Alastor blushed as he felt Beau's hand trail from his pointed ears down to his thigh. 

"Ready?" Beau asked.

"Yes, daddy." Alastor whispered.

Beau grabbed Alastor's hips and started pushing inside. 

"a-AH-AHHHHHHHH" Alastor cried out as Beau thrusted inside of him.

Alastor's pleasured screams bounced off the walls of the castle. Beau grabbed onto Alastor cock and  released inside of his partner. Alastor collapsed on the ground, filled with Beau's cum. Beau pulled him up and wiped his ass. Alastor's face got red as Beau rubbed his sticky hand in Alastor's silver hair. 

"I love you." Beau said, with dominance. 

Alastor blushed. 

"I love you too." 

They looked out of the window into the beautiful dark blue sky.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Looking up into the same sky, was Scott and Messer. Scott wiped Messer's ink-like tears. 

"We'll find him. I promise baby." Scott whispered. 

Messer kissed him. 

"I know who did this." Messer whispered, looking into Scott's sky blue eyes. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mitch cried as he tried to get up. His stomach was bleeding, and so was his leg. He called for Messer and Scott, even though he knew they could not hear him. He fell to his knees. Tears fell down his cheeks he whispered for his lovers.

Thank you for reading! I know, it's been forever! I started senior year and I have had a lot of work to do!! It has been....interesting so far..Hopefully I will be able to write more of this soon!