Reality through her eyes (vic fuentes fan fic)

dolls, and evey one see the trailer, hope you like it and enjoy is here---->

Prologue

So, what happen when you join love, hate, music and pain?

Yeah, it may sound rare but I think this is a different kind of story, than the rest why? Because I thought what if I write a fan fic story about Vic fuentes (ptv) and add some real shit like things I have lived and drama. so, yeah it may sound insane but I want to write this.

First of all it would take time and the first chapters won't be like oh God Vic is in love with her, Wow how magically no, it needs time. We first have to clean all the mess in her life.

Now shall we go back to the prologue?

Emily Green age 17, lives in Los Angeles. She has long brown curly hair, pale skin, big deep black eyes and a nice smile, her life? Well, she is dealing with it. She may seem happy to others she may be the girl that's always laughing, the girl that gives you the best advices the girl that seems unbreakable but, deep inside she feels lost and broken because, how can you be alright without anyone loving you the way you are. But wait, life can change dramatically, can't it? Will it be better or worse? How long will she have to pretend being happy? Does heavens got a plan for her?

if you had never feel lost or you had never had to deal with heart breaks, I dare you to take a look of how reality can look like through other's eyes.

Author's note:

Hey im new in this do you like the prologue? Or I'm just too bad do you feel pity for me? Haha just joking.. Hope i had at least 2 readers anyway leave me a comment.